The Dems Don't Get It: How liberalism without a spine gave way to a party without a brain or soul

It's hard for me to believe that your stupidity isn't physically painful for you at all times.
24386342146_08255fd0d9_o.gif

But yeah, Trump was right and economists were wrong about the tax cut.

This isn't based on any analysis, obviously. You just blindly defend everything the GOP does because you have no morals or intellectual standards, right?

Lol at kick them in the teeth. Between this and your indifference at Maga hat boy being assaulted and your various death wishes on politicians it's evident you have some silly little fantasies of some violent revolution to push your political idealogies.

What you dont seem to grasp is this " if youre not with me you deserve harm " attitude is a major component of why marxism became a tolitarian shit circus.

Which in turn makes your grandstanding of being so much more well read on various matters than the rest of mere plebs hilarious when you cant help but resort to something so incredibly ignorant and barbaric.

Youre not kicking anyones anything Trotsky. You will continue to fap to various videos and articles of the opposing party being attacked and harassed and live vicariously through them just like the people of walmart conservatives will live vicariously through based stickman and wish they could muster the courage to do that to the soyboys of the world.

Im sure the dems will be ringing you any minute now to get your brilliant insights on how to get their house in order though.<Oku02>

Well I guess all of this went about as well as could be expected.

humorousgifofsomeoneeatingpopcornhere.gif

This isn't based on any analysis, obviously. You just blindly defend everything the GOP does because you have no morals or intellectual standards, right?

I feel like your trolling just doesn't have the bite it used to. What happened to that Savage subtlety?

The issue with the Democratic party is that at its core its a center-right party with leftists voting for them merely because there isnt any other option.

I feel like your trolling just doesn't have the bite it used to. What happened to that Savage subtlety?

I note that you made no attempt to defend your statement. Fair to say that it was pure hackery and you don't actually even know what the arguments for and against the cuts were? It's not trolling to point out that you made your comment without any knowledge of or interest in whether it was true.

What? i guess those trillion dollar deficits during an economic upturn were just my imagination.
Yeah, for sure the deficits are very ugly and I think Trump deserves the blame for signing those awful spending bills. But the US has a spending problem, not a revenue problem.

Morals and intellectual standards are always for the other guy never for conservatives themselves.

Yeah, for sure the deficits are very ugly and I think Trump deserves the blame for signing those awful spending bills. But the US has a spending problem, not a revenue problem.

But deficits are spiking because of the decline in revenue, and you repeating mindless GOP slogans doesn't change that.

But deficits are spiking because of the decline in revenue, and you repeating mindless GOP slogans doesn't change that.
Nevermind hat Eisenhower was the last Republican president to create and sign a balanced budget they are without a doubt the party of fiscal responsibility.

Nevermind hat Eisenhower was the last Republican president to create and sign a balanced budget they are without a doubt the party of fiscal responsibility.

It's much worse than fiscal irresponsibility. If the GOP (note that Inga has no mind of her own and is just repeating talking points without really understanding them) wanted to try to argue that the higher deficits caused by the tax cut offset any negative impact from tariffs, there's an argument to be made. Or if they wanted to give Trump credit for the Fed holding off on rate hikes, ditto. But the fact that they simultaneously pose as deficit hawks while very consistently acting to increase deficits (and both the revenue and spending side) is just disgustingly dishonest.

It's much worse than fiscal irresponsibility. If the GOP (note that Inga has no mind of her own and is just repeating talking points without really understanding them) wanted to try to argue that the higher deficits caused by the tax cut offset any negative impact from tariffs, there's an argument to be made. Or if they wanted to give Trump credit for the Fed holding off on rate hikes, ditto. But the fact that they simultaneously pose as deficit hawks while very consistently acting to increase deficits (and both the revenue and spending side) is just disgustingly dishonest.
Disgustingly dishonest are the two words that best describes today's Republican Party.

The issue with the Democratic party is that at its core its a center-right party with leftists voting for them merely because there isnt any other option.

I think I agree. Can you elaborate a bit?

I did.

Cliffs:
87utsx1lstr11.jpg

It really is a striking contrast between how President Trump gives a speech and how Obama gave speeches. President Trump talks about the country, about Americans, and about the national interest. Obama on the other hand only seems to speak of, "our Democracy" as if it exists independently of the nation or something. It's odd.

Last edited:
One of Democratic party's big problems over the past decades is the absolute refusal to pull the trigger on Republicans when they have them in trouble. The Democrats let them get away and without a doubt comes back to bite them in the end.

One of Democratic party's big problems over the past decades is the absolute refusal to pull the trigger on Republicans when they have them in trouble. The Democrats let them get away and without a doubt comes back to bite them in the end.
Lol, You guys need to find some other references

Back