PWD 657: Well, if he's gay, he shouldn't be allowed near animals.

What is your ultimate fantasy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a match between Sami and KO in NXT, baring in mind, KO had betrayed Sami, powerbombed him on the apron, attacked him viciously for weeks until they made this title match... and Sami dances to the ring, like nothing has happened.

Then KO takes Sami's title off him, giving him such a severe beating, that the ref stopped the match, and handed the belt to Owens. They have the rematch... and Sami dances to the ring.

I like Sami, but that irritated me.
Muslums irritate me too Smigg

I just got back from a job interview and things went great but the handshake at the end was embarrassing!

Damn it.

Some dudes are so fucking pathetic.

One of the reasons I stopped going to paintball - the dudes were so pathetic with all their gear. I actually made a profit selling off all my stuff...

The carrier vest is better for the hips and lower back than the belt. Motherfucker should've been at ready or backed off instead of the posturing shit, though. Coppa, you ain't part of the show.

These poll peeps are running three match spot shows in a Waffle House parking lot for a reason. The E has made up more than enough money off this deal to offset any Tipper Gores making little Johnny turn off the TV and refusing to buy him any more Heath Slater action figures. Meanwhile, as the Eddie Haskell of the Middle East starts to become more "progressive," Vince and Co get to say that they helped it along. They're playing 3D chess and we marks are playing "guess which hand?"

The carrier vest is better for the hips and lower back than the belt. Motherfucker should've been at ready or backed off instead of the posturing shit, though. Coppa, you ain't part of the show.

These poll peeps are running three match spot shows in a Waffle House parking lot for a reason. The E has made up more than enough money off this deal to offset any Tipper Gores making little Johnny turn off the TV and refusing to buy him any more Heath Slater action figures. Meanwhile, as the Eddie Haskell of the Middle East starts to become more "progressive," Vince and Co get to say that they helped it along. They're playing 3D chess and we marks are playing "guess which hand?"
Calm down sleep

What up dude, isnthenCrown Jewel gonna be any good??

Lol at watching WWE.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32263-1390595543-0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back