And another one gone- Star Wars author Chuck Wendig says he was fired by Marvel over ‘vulgar’ tweets

everyone had to run and check to see what team he plays for before we knew to be happy or not

How about people stop using Twitter? If you have something to say, say it to the actual human beings around you, not vomit it onto the internet, where it can be used against you. Also, if you actually think, then speak to people you actually give a fuck about, you might be a little reticent to say stupid shit all the time.

Good riddance.

It's really odd to me, how these sjws do not seem to interface with satire or irony in any way. They silence people, dox them, swat them, etc, then claim you can't be complicit and not speak out. They do this in service of not being civil towards their enemies, who they could savage with free speech, had they a single unique or useful idea (doubt).

So what did he say?

Just the shit about civility? No pedo jokes? Don't care.

How difficult is it if you're a public figure not to spew all of the poison inside you out onto twitter? Is it the idea you're untouchable? Irreplaceable?

They should all get WR accounts and spew venom in anonymity like God intended.

So how many libs have to get shitcan'd by the so-called progressive Hollywood industry before you ding-a-lings can acknowledge that their speech policing is not a product of political partisanship or anti-Trumpism?

Just give me a magic number to hang my hat on.

So how many libs have to get shitcan'd by the so-called progressive Hollywood industry before you ding-a-lings can acknowledge that their speech policing is not a product of political partisanship or anti-Trumpism?

A million. At least.

Your argument is that because libs are fired for obscene tweets there is no double standard in progressive Hollywood? Cool metrics, bro, air tight logic.

How difficult is it if you're a public figure not to spew all of the poison inside you out onto twitter? Is it the idea you're untouchable? Irreplaceable?

How difficult is it not to create a separate Twitter account with an alias where you can spew whatever shit you want?

It's unreal how dumb some people are, Teppo.

Your argument is that because libs are fired for obscene tweets there is no double standard in progressive Hollywood? Cool metrics, bro, air tight logic.

First, I don't think you understand how double standards work. But that's OK. Not everyone can know everything.

So let's refresh.

If Tim Allen lost an acting role for tweeting "Fuck Obama" and Tom Hanks lost an acting role for tweeting "Fuck Trump" would you consider that an example of a liberal double standard?

First, I don't think you understand how double standards work. But that's OK. Not everyone can know everything.

So let's refresh.

If Tim Allen lost an acting role for tweeting "Fuck Obama" and Tom Hanks lost an acting role for tweeting "Fuck Trump" would you consider that an example of a liberal double standard?

Yeah, two examples would totally prove there is no double standard in Hollywood. They obviously treat everyone the same, they're known for that sort of thing.

I can't believe this is how adults act now. Have people always been this crazy and just never had a public stage? I mean, the kind of vulgarity there sounds like a middle schooler trying to be edgy. "F that standard in both ears"? Am I reading that right? That's so embarrassing.

Yeah, two examples would totally prove there is no double standard in Hollywood. They obviously treat everyone the same, they're known for that sort of thing.

We now have multiple examples of so-called "liberals" losing their jobs in Hollywood for either their behaviors or their expressions of speech. This Star Wars nerd is the latest.

Thus my question: How many will it take before you acknowledge this culling is not a politically motivated leftist attack on the right?

We now have multiple examples of so-called "liberals" losing their jobs in Hollywood for either their behaviors or their expressions of speech. This Star Wars nerd is the latest.

Thus my question: How many will it take before you acknowledge this culling is not a politically motivated leftist attack on the right?

Fine, this proves there is no bias in Hollywood.

Back