International European Immigration Mega Thread v1-20,000 Armed Migrants Ready to Enter via EU Border

Then just admit they're is no proof you will accept and save us all some time

Again man, it’s clear what’s going on here, you so desperately want to believe so to you everything looks like definitive proof, like when people see Jesus on their toast. Nothing you’ve shown is evidence of anything other than natives had darker skin which we already know.

I mean c’mon man, you claimed that god said America belongs to black people but you couldn’t even provide a single verse of scripture that says this, you had to really reach for different sources to make this conclusion.

DNA dosent lie man, you should get one of those DNA tests and see what it says. They are cheap and easy enough these days.

Apparel.jpg

Look at those non-black people

What is a palm tree doing in the Netherlands?

Conquest. If you can't defend your land, it get's taken. Every mammal on earth lives by this golden rule.

You are not owed any land on this planet and neither is anybody else.

What was being done was wrong in regards to the natives:

"….This did not include the rights of possession to their land or political dominion over their laws. He acknowledged that the exercise of conquest and purchase can give political dominion, but those are in the hands of the federal government, and individual states had no authority in American Indian affairs. Georgia's statute was therefore invalid."
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worcester_v._Georgia)

The Cherokee were basically ruled a sovereign nation by the Supreme Court. Therefore Georgia, as a state, could not just take the land. President Jackson decided he did not like the ruling, essentially told the Supreme Court to screw itself and allowed Georgia to take the land by force to give to the white "land owners". So it was taken by force, or conquest.

Fast forward to today, and your comment.

Conquest is not okay, and is outlawed:

"The Draft Declaration on Rights and Duties of States, formulated in 1949 by the International Law Commission of the UN, contained (in Article XI) the rule that states are obligated not to recognize territorial acquisitions achieved by aggressive war."

"....in 1990 the Iraqi government of Saddam Hussein invaded and attempted to annex Kuwait. In the latter case, the response of the UN Security Council, which endorsed military force to remove Iraq’s troops from Kuwait, reinforced the unacceptability of conquest."
(https://www.britannica.com/topic/conquest-international-law)

I would have to disagree with you, every mammal on Earth does not live by this "golden rule". It actually appears to be more of a war crime.

Heres some more portraits from John Ogilby of the Americas in the 1600s:

97dc7886089ae6429bb08940182e7eef.jpg

e26941e274c2b8b5f6df0635e4f3861c.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

"The last two respects" I take to be in reference to their cunningness and swiftness. I don't think Orientals were black like Ethiopians in the 1500s at least.
No, they weren't but stopping where it does completely erases the Oriental reference in an attempt to play up the Ethiopian reference. I think it's an unfair use of his statement.

He also describes a different tribe from the same voyage:

The youth learned the following about these people: they are dark in color like the other [tribes], their skin is very glossy, they are of medium height, their faces are more clear-cut, their body and other limbs much more delicate and much less powerful, but they are more quick-witted. He saw nothing else.

I think it's pretty clear that there was quite a bit of variety in Native Americans. I'm sure we have no real idea of the breadth of the Native American appearance.

I think it's pretty clear that there was quite a bit of variety in Native Americans. I'm sure we have no real idea of the breadth of the Native American appearance.

They were referred to as "the copper colored races" of America that ranged from "deep dark to light" with hair that ranged from "curly to the extreme to all manners of wavy".

That sounds just like modern day Black Americans. There are relatively very few black americans that look like actually look like Africans. Most of us look like what is described above. And if the Oriental reference wasn't to their physical characteristics then I'm not sure why it's unfair.

Like life sustaining shit like water filtration, farming techniques (crop rotation), hygiene products, antibiotics..... nothing big.
Nope.
I'm really surprised that none of you know history that you think these things all started in Europe.
Farming was going on with the Sumerians and I think Ancient Egypt as well or outside of Egypt. Also farming was going on in Asia as well.
Also things like ink and electricity were invented or discovered in Africa before Europe.

I guess you can use that line to argue any part of history you disagree with. It’s a pretty lame “out” for a discussion but if that’s the way you want to go with it then ok.

It's not an out...It's a variable a thorough thinking person would consider. It is true that groups would often destroy the statutes, references, and documents of a land they conquer. Why would this be any different?

Nope.
I'm really surprised that none of you know history that you think these things all started in Europe.
Farming was going on with the Sumerians and I think Ancient Egypt as well or outside of Egypt. Also farming was going on in Asia as well.
Also thinks like ink and electricity were invented or discovered in Africa before Europe.

Another idiot.

More...

hqdefault.jpg

I think I see James Brown and Chris Brown in there

I’d imagine when saying “copper” color they don’t mean the color of an aged penny that's been in circulation for a decade or more. But that’s another easy piece of low hanging fruit people pushing this agenda can use.

Back