Vegetarian tries meat, has orgasm.

Vegan here. I ate meat for 20 years of my life, so not like I don't know what it tastes like.

<Fedor23>

I guess if you've never eaten meat and then you try it you might think "wow what have I been missing" but most people who've given up meat used to eat it, so know what it's like.

Meat is a lazy way to get flavors. I am not saying it is bad but you have to use cooking methods and recipes you are probably not aware of with vegetables. Most people get stuck on stir fry and steamed vegetables.

that bone marrow looks great.

Actress Julia Stiles was vegan for years and she said that when she went back to meat, the first bite of the burger was orgasmic. Her words.

It probably is fake (that red meat would fuck her up after no meat for 20 years), but the fact is that meat has more flavor. Fat is baller.

It’s not that I dislike the idea of trying to be healthy. I just disagree with vegan ideology that meat is the devil. I also feel that vegans are usually hipsters or liberal snowflakes, not the kid of people I would eat dinner with anyway.

So you're saying people have different, subjective experiences?

Yes, but I'm also saying most people who've become vegetarian/vegan already know what meat tastes like.

For example, my brother in law would say "you don't know what you're missing" when serving meat, but I do know because I used to eat it.

wait for the conclusion video, titled "the afterrhea".

It’s not that I dislike the idea of trying to be healthy.
The funny thing is that veggies and fruit were seen as unhealthy for thousands of years. Just look up some Galen, Avicenna, even books up to the Victorian era. I remember reading some bare-knuckle boxing book about the training and diet of boxers back then and they literally talked about veggies like we would talk about candy nowadays: "Yeah, you know, a bite won't kill you, but don't eat too much of it and only if you really have to". Only during and after the World Wars, food rationing became super duper important and the peeps in power (on both sides) realized they would have some pretty gnarly mass starvation on their hands if they didn't make veggies and fruit more palateable to their subjects.

So, they went with the "it's actually healthier than meat and bread and can satiate you for so much less money" route. So, out went beefsteaks and lamb chops for breakfast (seriously) and in came wholemeal bread and veggies, fruits, etc.

Now, I'm not saying people back then were 100% right and mainstream science today is a "friendly woman at the docks", but it shows how things can change. Who knows the truth? No idea. However, meat and bread worked for millenia.

Sorry, but this is obligatory:

I'd give her an orgasm with my meat.

I edited out a caveat of "with an adequate brain" because it seemed pointlessly rude. Obviously you're going to find a handful, but generally speaking people move away from meat for moral reasons. They know what meat tastes like, so the entire premise of that video is fairly foolish.

I edited out a caveat of "with an adequate brain" because it seemed pointlessly rude. Obviously you're going to find a handful, but generally speaking people move away from meat for moral reasons. They know what meat tastes like, so the entire premise of that video is fairly foolish.
If you go through the replies on those reddit threads, there are a lot of vegetarians who say they just don't like the taste of meat. I don't know why they say that, maybe they are crazy, but they definitely exist.

The funny thing is that veggies and fruit were seen as unhealthy for thousands of years. Just look up some Galen, Avicenna, even books up to the Victorian era. I remember reading some bare-knuckle boxing book about the training and diet of boxers back then and they literally talked about veggies like we would talk about candy nowadays: "Yeah, you know, a bite won't kill you, but don't eat too much of it and only if you really have to". Only during and after the World Wars, food rationing became super duper important and the peeps in power (on both sides) realized they would have some pretty gnarly mass starvation on their hands if they didn't make veggies and fruit more palateable to their subjects.

So, they went with the "it's actually healthier than meat and bread and can satiate you for so much less money" route. So, out went beefsteaks and lamb chops for breakfast (seriously) and in came wholemeal bread and veggies, fruits, etc.

Now, I'm not saying people back then were 100% right and mainstream science today is a "friendly woman at the docks", but it shows how things can change. Who knows the truth? No idea. However, meat and bread worked for millenia.
We know the truth now because we've had many many years to observe the results and we know a balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables is the most healthy diet. There is no question of this whatsoever.

that bone marrow looks great.
The funny thing is that actually grossed me out. The idea of sucking down just the marrow. Of course, I've probably eaten bone marrow thousands of times while biting into chicken legs and not even realized it and probably liked it.

We know the truth now because we've had many many years to observe the results and we know a balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables is the most healthy diet. There is no question of this whatsoever.
I sure hope you are being sarcastic.

If you go through the replies on those reddit threads, there are a lot of vegetarians who say they just don't like the taste of meat. I don't know why they say that, maybe they are crazy, but they definitely exist.
Fair point then. I assume it's a way of talking themselves into not eating something they disagree with, but that's a bit condescending so whatever. It just seems unlikely that someone would quit eating meat because they didn't like the taste, and then have their mind blown years later to the point of acting like they had no idea it could taste that good.

I had chocolate ice cream for the first time in a while like a month ago, and I loved it because it had been so long. It's not like I totally forgot how much I used to like it though.

Back