'I shot a whole family of baboons'

Welcome my friends, to human nature.

“A man's at odds to know his mind cause his mind is aught he has to know it with. He can know his heart, but he dont want to. Rightly so. Best not to look in there. It aint the heart of a creature that is bound in the way that God has set for it. You can find meanness in the least of creatures, but when God made man the devil was at his elbow." Cormac McCarthy from Blood Meridian.

That is what our tribal ancestors do, that is what some excitable people would not mind happening to Muslims in concentration camps, or NRA members, or Planned Parenthood executives.

I see an enemy, I see a threat, in this case someone who acts in an uncivlized way in the way he kills, who has not followed the lessons of civility we worked so hard to teach. Biologically and culturally he had a decent reason to kill them, "They are just animals," and "They died painlessly," he is wrong... but why is that? Who said so and when? Do you know?

Then we signal our virtue about killing monkeys or bears or wolves who used to hunt us is so wrong, or wishing he was the on in fact dead, but I hate to tell you, without the proper heart and mind we are all drawn to that darkness.

Spending hours shooting pixeleated men on computers without consequence, or hoping so, watching movies with bloody revenge against people who think differently, in old, backwards ways.

Then oddly enough, in the next generations video games, movies, ECT. we slowly become the ones who are hunted, the past people slowly becomes evil to the present, when all along, it was that past people, present people, all have something evil in them that expresses itself in new dementia.

Just because it was "legal" in Africa, doesn't mean it was moral. Him being in a position to set standards and laws for people is what really makes it a story. How can we expect people to follow the standards, when peopl

Lol. Liberals talking about morals. Classic.

Fuck baboons.

Stupid fucking things must have just sat there watching him kill the whole family rather than running off.

Here's an argument for you, he killed a bunch of animals with a gun who did nothing to deserve it.

Do you believe in evolution? Doesn't that require a lot of cruel bloodshed against the weak? Is killing the weak objectively wrong when the whole reason we're so developed is because of the suffering of the weak lesser forms before us?

Why do lifeforms have to "deserve it" in order to be killed?

If this hunt brought another animal (humans) emotional satisfaction why does your judgemental emotions of discuss trump his perspective?

Killing for fun is sociopathic.
smh, at killing an entire family of baboons; what a cunt
Baboons are cunts though. Its like they're just related enough to us to share the cunt genes but are still mostly wild animals.

The picture of him and the leopard made me sad though
d93f1d96e4d21a85747f3c1c94096ca720e2f704

Last edited:
Welcome my friends, to human nature.

“A man's at odds to know his mind cause his mind is aught he has to know it with. He can know his heart, but he dont want to. Rightly so. Best not to look in there. It aint the heart of a creature that is bound in the way that God has set for it. You can find meanness in the least of creatures, but when God made man the devil was at his elbow." Cormac McCarthy from Blood Meridian.

That is what our tribal ancestors do, that is what some excitable people would not mind happening to Muslims in concentration camps, or NRA members, or Planned Parenthood executives.

I see an enemy, I see a threat, in this case someone who acts in an uncivlized way in the way he kills, who has not followed the lessons of civility we worked so hard to teach. Biologically and culturally he had a decent reason to kill them, "They are just animals," and "They died painlessly," he is wrong... but why is that? Who said so and when? Do you know?

Then we signal our virtue about killing monkeys or bears or wolves who used to hunt us is so wrong, or wishing he was the on in fact dead, but I hate to tell you, without the proper heart and mind we are all drawn to that darkness.

Spending hours shooting pixeleated men on computers without consequence, or hoping so, watching movies with bloody revenge against people who think differently, in old, backwards ways.

Then oddly enough, in the next generations video games, movies, ECT. we slowly become the ones who are hunted, the past people slowly becomes evil to the present, when all along, it was that past people, present people, all have something evil in them that expresses itself in new dementia.

giphy.gif

Yeah. You show him a lesson in humanity by killing him!

I murdered a whole convent of nonbelievers, I slaughtered a rival tribe, I rejoiced as I dashed the babies of my foes against the rocks... and I taught my children's children to loathe them all that we might win victory for muh people and muh ideas.

It kind of works too... the Romans were methodical in their butchery, cultural destruction, and oppression turned slavery when rivals emerged from the woods at the edge of empire.

Hmm, where or when in the ancient world did we decide this was not the right way to go? I wonder what ideas could have been so radical and so powerful to overcome the war drums of muh people.

Just because it was "legal" in Africa, doesn't mean it was moral. Him being in a position to set standards and laws for people is what really makes it a story. How can we expect people to follow the standards, when he can't follow them in his own life.

What do you mean??? Let’s look at the facts here:
-he broke no laws
-he did follow the standard of the country he was in by hunting legally.

So how does this information bring into question his ability to do his job?

If you’ve driven in a car, you’ve committed mass genocide against bugs. If you’ve eaten corn or wheat products, you’ve contributed to the mass slaughter of rabbits, field mice, ground nesting birds, insects, deer fawn, lizards and snakes. If you live in a city, you can do so because humans have thinned out the wild animal population to where humans can inhabit that area. Spare me the righteous indignation. Humans are the Supreme species on earth, every other organism lives at our pleasure.

It's only the cute fuzzy animals that should be left alone! The ugly slimy ones we dont like like roaches should be freely killed tho

Do you believe in evolution? Doesn't that require a lot of cruel bloodshed against the weak? Is killing the weak objectively wrong when the whole reason we're so developed is because of the suffering of the weak lesser forms before us?

Why do lifeforms have to "deserve it" in order to be killed?

If this hunt brought another animal (humans) emotional satisfaction why does your judgemental emotions of discuss trump his perspective?
You sound like a total sociopath, where oh where did your parents go wrong?

Baboons are cunts though. Its like their just related enough to us to share the cunt genes but are still mostly wild animals.

The picture of him and the leopard made me sad though
d93f1d96e4d21a85747f3c1c94096ca720e2f704

Certainly.

When modern man's view of nature is of a loving relationship, it is because he has been divorced from State of Nature for so long.

If all we have to know nature by is an outing in the park with our family and friends, to the zoo to see those CUTE animals doing CUTE things, it tends to distort things. If the baboons lived next to our communities though, or the leopard had started to eat the elderly and infirm, we would do something, to whole families even...

Once we see something as a threat, we all rally to destroy the threat... then once the the threat seems to be gone or not a point of conflict, we lose our energy and passion.

Like the classic example is modern day slavery... civil society and right won, so while there is a ton of slavery in the world, most people could not give to flying flips, because there is no cause celebre to get behind.

Back