Michael Chandler: 'I'm the only one to beat Khabib'

He isn't wrong. Chandler matches up real nice with Khabib

For the record I've always thought Alvarez did too.

Gaetche aswell. There's tough fights for khabib out there. One of those 3 would likely win if he fought them all

I would love to see Justin face Khabib!

His constant pressure, wresting background and fearlessness would make it one hell of a fight.

Thats why Bret Primus is the champion in bellator. No fucking idea who he is but hes the champ

Can't see anyone but Ferguson beating Khabib at 155 outside of a fluke punch

I don't see why Ferguson is a more difficult match up for Khabib than Chandler, Alvarez or Gaethje. If anything Ferguson would need a finish more then they would to have a chance at winning.

Didn't he just sign a big contract to stay in Bellator? Talk is cheap dude.

Sooo easy for him to say knowing he'll never evvrrrr fight king khabib

michael-tophalf1.png

“There was a ton of people over my social media – all channels – as well as direct messages, people from Russia and from Dagestan, that were very complimentary of me and think I am the only guy that beat Khabib,” Chandler this week told MMAjunkie Radio.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/10/bellator-michael-chandler-confident-he-beats-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc
Didnt Will Brooks who couldnt even make it in the UFC tool him?
20140517093034_1DX_8988.JPG
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with you, they both have strong TDD, really good scrambling on the mat and have better striking than Khabib. They are definitly 2 of the hardest match ups Khabib could face along with Gaethje.

Eddie Alvarez has some of the worst striking at 155. Its historic just how bad he is. He has no head movement, pumps jabs and has absolutely no power. He relies on throwing punches as hard as he can and his chin being tough, so he takes more than he can give. Conor busted that chin into oblivion, even though hes been steadily been taking cracks for years. Hes trash

Eddie Alvarez has some of the worst striking at 155. Its historic just how bad he is. He has no head movement, pumps jabs and has absolutely no power. He relies on throwing punches as hard as he can and his chin being tough, so he takes more than he can give. Conor busted that chin into oblivion, even though hes been steadily been taking cracks for years. Hes trash

Thanks for letting me know I should disregard your opinion.

Yeah, I'm sure he's had a ton of Dagestanis messaging him to tell him he's better than Khabib. That's right, the guy who's the biggest star in Dagestan with an undefeated record, and his countrymen are hitting up some guy who's 6-4 over the last 5 years in skelator to let him know that he's the guy to beat him. Did he think that through at all?

<JagsKiddingMe>

youre welcome. yours his been invalid for years.

Alvarez is considered by a large majoirty of MMA fans to be one of the top 5 LWs of all time and you call him trash, that says way more about you than about Alvarez.

He's one of a handful of fighters that has more than 8 top 10 wins at LW and he's won the title in almost every promotion he's ever been in.

Last edited:
Didnt Will Brooks who couldnt even make it in the UFC tool him?
20140517093034_1DX_8988.JPG
Brooks is top 10 easy, he just had a run of bad fight IQ and a little dash of bad luck. those were all winnable fights for him.

Anyone with elite wrestling will be trouble for Khabib. Anyone htink otherwise are Kahbib fanboy. When was the last time he fought some one with high level wrestling. We saw how he struggle to take Al down after al adjusted.

Reading comprehension bro
{<huh}

There wasn't a whole lot to decipher here. We get it, you're still pissed that Conor got humiliated and will take any chance to attack Khabib, but this doesn't even make sense.

Back