Derrick Lewis - one interview about hot balls gave him 1 million followers, TS and 3 mln youtube

I don't respect people that help people and literally broadcast it unless it was for a purpose besides displaying how good of a person they are.

Yes I'm sure the only reason Lewis was helping people in a hurricane was to broadcast how good of a person he is. There wasn't any empathy at all. You're a sad bloke mate.

... But have you even been given the opportunity to be the best in the world at whatever field you're in

Or at wherever you work

Brother... you're being very thick. What proportion of the world do you think competes in MMA? My percentile ranking LITERALLY means more than being top 10 in any division.

How many people in the first world participate in combat sports? Close to nobody.

Use your head next time.

Its the Rogan effect. Casual do anything Rogan tells them to do. Like laugh at his comedy

You're so passionate about defending Derrick Lewis that you're arguing about what's going on with other people's personal life.

Damn dude. You're being a big-time sucker.

Oh no, I'm a big-time sucker? That's devastating coming from such a successful man, both personally and professionally.

You would think a successful person would be doing successful person shit, and not trying to cut down fighters on the internet, but what would I know?

Yes I'm sure the only reason Lewis was helping people in a hurricane was to broadcast how good of a person he is. There wasn't any empathy at all. You're a sad bloke mate.

You'd be surprised. The guy is a confirmed criminal. Wouldn't be shocked if he did it so that low consciousness people like you would react "what a great guy showing us all how good of a great guy he is!"

Oh no, I'm a big-time sucker? That's devastating coming from such a successful man, both personally and professionally.

You would think a successful person would be doing successful person shit, and not trying to cut down fighters on the internet, but what would I know?

Stop projecting.

I do well for myself. Doesn't mean every second is spent being productive.

Take that as a lesson.

You'd be surprised. The guy is a confirmed criminal. Wouldn't be shocked if he did it so that low consciousness people like you would react "what a great guy showing us all how good of a great guy he is!"

You're putting on quite a display of ignorance here my friend. Please continue.

78K806OHPM.gif

Am I the only one that thought that shit wasn't even funny ? It was stupid , reminded me of the movie idiocracy .

I don't respect people that help people and literally broadcast it unless it was for a purpose besides displaying how good of a person they are.

That’s not what he did at all. He went on Facebook and said “if you need help hit me up”.

That’s why people know

That’s not what he did at all. He went on Facebook and said “if you need help hit me up”.

That’s why people know

What a champ. Doing the bare minimum for his community and broadcasting the fact for people like you to see.

I don't even think you have the brainpower to recall why you're breaking out all your best tumblr gifs.

Can you tell me what you disagree with and why?

We already went over where we disagree a few posts ago. I'm happy just observing your performance here.

giphy-12.gif

Stop projecting.

I do well for myself. Doesn't mean every second is spent being productive.

Take that as a lesson.

Take my balls on your chin as a lesson.

You're a real sad fuck dude, haha.

Derrick Lewis is legitimately a joke. I can't wrap my head around how MMA fans get behind a lazy, fat, ex-Con because he has a few decent soundbites that aren't even that funny.

Lol this guy is obviously a loser and a racist.

I can't wrap my head around how ppl like ogfrom2007 have friends in real life.

Derrick Lewis is legitimately a joke. I can't wrap my head around how MMA fans get behind a lazy, fat, ex-Con because he has a few decent soundbites that aren't even that funny.
Ex-con?

What did he do? I'm not aware...

Take my balls on your chin as a lesson.

You're a real sad fuck dude, haha.

Lol this guy is obviously a loser and a racist.

I can't wrap my head around how ppl like ogfrom2007 have friends in real life.

Hurr Durr. You're racist.

The absolute state of Derrick Lewis fans. Fat losers that think "my ballz was hot" is the height of wit.

Hurr Durr. You're racist.

The absolute state of Derrick Lewis fans. Fat losers that think "my ballz was hot" is the height of wit.

Dude, you're on a cage fighting forum pretending to be a successful business man.

You're the saddest of fucks.

You know I hear this a lot from people who don't actually help anyone. Was wondering if you're one of those people. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back