The POTUS inherited a natural instinct for science

ocean size

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
lol this is awesome

President Trump this week said he has a “natural instinct for science” while defending his stance on climate change.

Trump, who spoke with the Associated Press Tuesday in an interview published the next day, said he agrees that the climate is changing but contended that it "goes back and forth, back and forth."

"…You have scientists on both sides of the issue. And I agree the climate changes, but it goes back and forth, back and forth. So we'll see," Trump told the news outlet.

Pressed about whether climate change was becoming irreversible, Trump doubled down on his claim that there were scientists on "both sides of it."

"I mean, you have scientists on both sides of it. My uncle was a great professor at [Massachusetts Institute of Technology] for many years, Dr. John Trump. And I didn't talk to him about this particular subject, but I have a natural instinct for science, and I will say that you have scientists on both sides of the picture," Trump said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...natural-instinct-for-science-when-it-comes-to

I agree with him. We are all born with a natural instinct. Its man who deprograms and teaches us to go against what we are born knowing.

I agree with him. We are all born with a natural instinct. Its man who deprograms and teaches us to go against what we are born knowing.

History would tend to show that our natural instinct is to sacrifice virgins, burn witches, and do funny dances when it doesn't rain. I fully believe that Trump was naturally endowed with those instincts.

But as far as instincts toward rational thinking, honest analysis, or really just being an adult of any sort? Nah.

What an ignoramus. His comment proves he actually doesn’t know shit about science.

When I was four I thought eating chocolate ice cream is why some people are black.

Do you reckon what you are born knowing approximates the truth better than science?

The world is full of very counterintuitive facts.

We all do; most people have just lost touch with it, and rely too heavily on external authority.

Too bad we have a country of folks (with no clue how to assess the validity of man-made climate change) arguing whether it's real or not, instead of simply agreeing pollution is bad and making more of an effort to clean things up.

History would tend to show that our natural instinct is to sacrifice virgins, burn witches, and do funny dances when it doesn't rain. I fully believe that Trump was naturally endowed with those instincts.

But as far as instincts toward rational thinking, honest analysis, or really just being an adult of any sort? Nah.
<Fedor23>

Well... we could do all that, or we could rape the planet of its resources and create bigger and bigger bombs until the point that it's time we decimate the planet. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the right way to live is.

When I was four I thought eating chocolate ice cream is why some people are black.

Do you reckon what you are born knowing approximates the truth better than science?

The truth? According to who?

Expert trolling as usual.

He’s gotta be sundowning. There’s just no way his brain is working at 100%.

He really does not, evident when he was asked about cyber warfare and proceeded to tell us how good his son is " on the computer"

I mean honestly, he has to know more than any of you here at sherbros, because hey, he is the president, and you are not. There is that

I call shenanigans

blinking-gif-meme-1.gif

That is very true in BJJ. Every Instinct is wrong. All of them

I mean honestly, he has to know more than any of you here at sherbros, because hey, he is the president, and you are not. There is that

Nice join date.
<Gordonhat>

Tide goes in , tide goes out ,What a fuckin embarrassing excuse for a national leader

Back