What is Dillashaw's situation right now?

dillashaw is in this situation where he has a stupid looking face.

You know very well what the situation is: he is still a snake in the grass. Wish he'd just piss off.

Unfortunately, TJ is the manlet version of Tyron: A diva who never thinks any of the contenders in his weight class have earned the right to face him yet. He's the worst possible kind of champ.

(In fairness to Woodley, he appears to have learned what a bad look this is and decided to turn over a new leaf. He now says he will face whoever the UFC puts in front of him, no hissy fits.)
Who besides Cruz has he shut down? That’s the only one I’ve heard...

ducking Moraes and looking for a "super fight" with Cejudo

TJ-Cruz rematch is the fight to make, if Cruz gets healthy again...
Cruz is healthy he just wolnt fight anyone but TJ.

Cruz should be about 3rd or 4th in line for a TS. How does he go from having a fight scheduled with Jimmy Rivera at 219 to jumping the line and getting another TS? The fight with Jimmy never happened, Cruz pulled out again.

If Moraes doesn't get the next title shot, it should be Marlon vs Cruz in a title eliminator.

Not sure what TJ's situation is.
Cruz will never take on Moraes. He's basically retired unless he gets a title fight.

Fuck Cruz. TJ doesn't have to give him shit. Already contenders ahead of him, and he didn't give TJ a rematch. Why the fuck should TJ give this arrogant fuck anything? Make him work his way back up.

Cruz vs Moraes for the #1 contender.

Dillashaw is the best all-round fighter competing right now. Funny how people continue to hate on him because that dumbass McGregor called him a snake and Faber's salty ass ran with it.

He won by 1st round KO 2 1/2 months ago, he should be signed to a fight. Based on the main events scheduled for the remainder of the year, it doesn't look like he's fighting again until 2019. Is the UFC really trying to put together a Cejudo/Dillashaw fight?

If they insist on doing that, they should at least schedule fights so TJ has a challenger lined up to fight him in the Spring. Cruz vs Moraes and Garbrandt vs Assuncao should be added to the NYE card to figure this out.

Although if I were matchmaker, I'd say to hell with Cejudo/Dillashaw and give Moraes the title shot. Assuncao vs Cruz for the next title challenger

I wish you were the matchmaker but I'm afraid they'll give Cruz the rematch.

He won by 1st round KO 2 1/2 months ago, he should be signed to a fight. Based on the main events scheduled for the remainder of the year, it doesn't look like he's fighting again until 2019. Is the UFC really trying to put together a Cejudo/Dillashaw fight?

If they insist on doing that, they should at least schedule fights so TJ has a challenger lined up to fight him in the Spring. Cruz vs Moraes and Garbrandt vs Assuncao should be added to the NYE card to figure this out.

Although if I were matchmaker, I'd say to hell with Cejudo/Dillashaw and give Moraes the title shot. Assuncao vs Cruz for the next title challenger
I heard that UFC might get rid of 125 so maybe TJ can scrap up a defense or two vs Ray Borg

Unfortunately, TJ is the manlet version of Tyron: A diva who never thinks any of the contenders in his weight class have earned the right to face him yet. He's the worst possible kind of champ.

(In fairness to Woodley, he appears to have learned what a bad look this is and decided to turn over a new leaf. He now says he will face whoever the UFC puts in front of him, no hissy fits.)

TJ has basically cleaned out the divison other than Moraes and Cruz, so he does have the rights to feel everyone else is not worthy.

My guess is cejudo or Cruz is next..I'm hoping for Cruz tho as cejudo barely beat DJ in my mind and has unfinished business there and cruz vs tj is unfinished business as well..people still forget how good Cruz is
I'm hoping he fights Marlon next. He definitely shouldn't be fighting Cejudo. He would absolutely wreck Cejudo. That fight is way to easy for him.

I'm hoping he fights Marlon next. He definitely shouldn't be fighting Cejudo. He would absolutely wreck Cejudo. That fight is way to easy for him.

I agree I only mentioned cejudo given the UFCs current landscape of doing match ups that make little sense but may sell PPVs like Brock vs Cormier..etc.. but Marlon has a strong case for fighting TJ too ...but that's probably a harder fight to sell then let's say Cruz

I agree I only mentioned cejudo given the UFCs current landscape of doing match ups that make little sense but may sell PPVs like Brock vs Cormier..etc.. but Marlon has a strong case for fighting TJ too ...but that's probably a harder fight to sell then let's say Cruz
You are definitely right.

I miss when the UFC was actually a sport.

Killashaw is one of the best in the game and should be a headliner again soon. Should be....

However, since he is not part of a mythical foreign fighting culture or throwing dollys at busses he won't get any promotion from El Douche at all. I hope he lines up all kinds of sponsorships to augment his income because DW sure dislikes guys in Killashaw's "demographic".

Cruz should be about 3rd or 4th in line for a TS. How does he go from having a fight scheduled with Jimmy Rivera at 219 to jumping the line and getting another TS? The fight with Jimmy never happened, Cruz pulled out again.
He should never be scheduled to fight Rivera anyway. He is one of the few that beat TJ and has been the division champ for the longest time. He deserves this shot more than Cody deserved a rematch.

Cruz is healthy he just wolnt fight anyone but TJ.
If he is, I agree with him. It's the only fight that makes sense now

Back