PWD 660: Do it yaself edition

Who does Homer Thompson prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.. I thought it was cause the steroid jew shoot-kicked him.
He was still dealing with post concussion syndrome. That was all Goldberg fault.
It was a combination of a lot of things but the bicycle wreck was what broke the dam. He would have probably suffered one eventually

Did that fuckin Gators/Higher Power/X Pac asshole change his name again?
I'm trying to tag him and it wont let me
This is stupid and I hate it
<PandaHi75>

Bruh down here in Florida that ain’t no helmet law. I see these dudes just blast by running 50 on their Harley with no helmet and a damn tank top. What a great way to die or become a vegetable

Freedom!

Except other people pay for your accidents.

@RollSonnenRoll

cxoURYo.jpg

Wood you
tenor.gif

Freedom!

Except other people pay for your accidents.
Sometimes I don’t want to wear a helmet and feel the wind but then a damn bumblebee hits my face mask and it feels like a .22 bullet and I remember “oh yeah, these things are pretty useful”

Sometimes I don’t want to wear a helmet and feel the wind but then a damn bumblebee hits my face mask and it feels like a .22 bullet and I remember “oh yeah, these things are pretty useful”

My snowboard helmet and my ass armor cost more than Stormfront Pete and Beast earn in a month.

Bonus Punisher hoodie @Minotauro Rex

Everyone called her Moldylocks after she got punched at Berkeley but her name was Venus Rosales.

I googled it

That bitch needs a trim

and a job

Layin round batin all day and harassing people trying to go to work ...... worthless bitch

My snowboard helmet and my ass armor cost more than Stormfront Pete and Beast earn in a month.

Bonus Punisher blouse. @Minotauro Rex

Yeah I just bought a $700 Arai this summer and the dude was like this is one expensive helmet for just cruising on the street and not the track. I’m like dude it’s my fucking brain, I’d pay more if they made it better

Shitty Calgary bike paths. <mma3>
Poor dude signed his divorce papers that morning then had to call his wife for help that afternoon. That’s hard times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back