Another raping gang in England.

You do realize asians in UK historically refers to people from South Asia meaning India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, etc... do you?

And do you realise the UK media networks are doing all the people from those regions currently residing in the UK a disservice by refusing to narrow the description of all the suspects of gang rape gangs?

It could be said by the individual nationality of each suspect, or the total number of each nationality arrested and tried, or it could just be simplified and call them all Muslim.

Oh no, that can't be done. It'd be too Islamophobic.

LOL. The Europeans love to look down on Americans for defending their 2nd Amendment rights. I bet they wish they had one now. Europe is a prime example of why we need a 2nd Amendment.

You sure? The USA is way further down the path of 'majority displacement' than any european country, inner cities have more dangerous armed gangs than here, US higher education is an absolutely rancid cesspit, and the political system is the worst in the developed world, making sure there is nothing you can do about it. What good did the 2nd amendmend do to stop all of that?

If some random upset guy decides to exercise his '2nd amendment rights' and go out and shoot up a bunch of immigrants/schools/politicians/whoever he has a grievance with, he will just be shot dead by the cops then easily marginalised in the media as a 'lone right wing nutcase' (which is exactly what he would be).

Meanwhile in Europe people can actually make a difference with their vote, f.e. eastern europeans (who are less americanised therefore less 'cucked') have elected politicians who have built walls (not just talked about it), kept out unwanted immigrants, closed down cancerous elements in the education system; even in the 'lost cause' west europe, the mainstream has to pull out all the stops to keep populists from power in places like France, but parties are still rapidly growing even in places like Sweden and Germany.

And do you realise the UK media networks are doing all the people from those regions currently residing in the UK a disservice by refusing to narrow the description of all the suspects of gang rape gangs?

It could be said by the individual nationality of each suspect, or the total number of each nationality arrested and tried, or it could just be simplified and call them all Muslim.

What's the difference between doing that and calling them all Asian? You're just doing a different group a 'disservice'.
'Call them Asian grooming gangs? Oh no, that can't be done. It'd be too Racist'.

Don't be so naive. Either way is 'non PC'. That's why the hostile forces in the Labour party are complaining about them being called 'Asian' and demanding the focus is on the 'individual criminals' instead. That's why the reason the police didn't act before was they were afraid of being called 'racist' (not 'islamaphobic'). Everyone here knows what Asian means here, even if you provincial americans don't get it.

You do realize asians in UK historically refers to people from South Asia meaning India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, etc... do you?

You do reliaze in thia case they are saying asian to throw people off the scent?

What are you talking about?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-45918845

There’s pictures of all the accused, mentioned of them being mostly Pakistani... what more do you want for description???

I am confused...

You do reliaze in thia case they are saying asian to throw people off the scent?

Are you retarded or pretending to be retarded?

If you are in UK and you tell someone you have an Asian friend, chances are the person in UK will guess your friend is from India or any of the other south asian countries.

It’s not US definition of Asian ya dumbass...

Surprisingly it was from the first post I made in this thread. Post #63 quoted me so it's still there. It can't be denied that it's relevant to the thread.
Hmmm...that’s interesting. So the post is offensive enough to warrant double yellows, but not offensive enough to actually delete the post? It’s almost like the post isn’t that bad and a mod just had an axe to grind or something.

‘Rotherham, Oxford, Rochdale, Derby, Banbury, Telford, Peterborough, Aylesbury, Bristol, Halifax, Keighley, Newcastle... now Huddersfield

Holy shit! What is going on in England? Why do they not put a stop to this? What about the fathers, brothers, etc? Where are the men of England?

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, or serious.

I mean i get that the mainstream media has fed you agendas and told you not to listen to "bigots" like Tommy Robinson. But if you actually listened to his grooming gang stories where he talks to family of victims. It'll make you sick to your stomach. Police often threaten families and dismiss the girls as "runaways."

These Gangs run in large groups. So even vigilante dads going after their kids is almost impossible. Any whisper of starting a vigilante posse to go after the girls will get you rounded up by Police.

Police DON'T want to deal with it. They're scared of being labeled. And they quickly Labeled families of victims as bigots to help them dismiss their pleas.

Definitely. They're getting €5,000 "emergency money" upon entry, then the normal welfare rate of €198 a week [and ofcourse children's allowance.] Then they're jumping the que and getting Council houses [while there are thousands of irish homeless]

Plus Varadkar the "Punjabi Princess" wants to bring in a million of them as part of his Ireland 2040 plan.

This is why I don't give a f**k anyone.

People keep willingly voting for this and then call you names and slander you when you point out it's a bad idea.

F**k them all. Just look after yourself.

This is why I don't give a f**k anyone.

People keep willingly voting for this and then call you names and slander you when you point out it's a bad idea.

F**k them all. Just look after yourself.

That's what I'm doing. He also want to have family reunification and full citizenship granted to them within 6 weeks. So they can no doubt vote for him in the next election which he keeps pushing down the road.

I´m listening.

I have been called naive, muslim hugger, a person that is the reason why my country is fucked etc etc.

I have also learnt alot of things in here. Take the example of the incest culture in England among people from Pakistan, and the aftermath that cost the health care a lot of money, and the poor children that are a product of this culture, born with defects that is proven to be a cause of this behaviour. This I have learnt from a poster like WhitebeltXL.

I´m not blind, but the lack of careful discussion without resorting to paint all as same is nearly non existing around the posters that are filled with so much hate, their reason will be unreasonable for the minority of sane minds in here. The people doing this thing, serial raping I mean, should in my opinion be legally sterilized by the state. It is a defect I have heard that will not go away, nor will it ever be possible to be repaired. And when you as a foreigner take anything for granted coming and living in a country that are as free as England, you should learn what is right and wrong, you should behave like normal people, and not imagining there is an open season of female prey.

With that said. I´m a bit afraid Pakistan in particular will have even more of a bad reputation than they alreadyt have. Posters like TheGreatA believes that the future belongs to this men, the same men that are raping. He together with many other posters think a nation such as Sweden contains cucks of men without manliness, happy to give away our women. And they have the idea that our women are more attracted with these kind of men, and the same men will outfuck us.

I have no idea where he learnt those things. My female circle of friends don´t find them attractive and would never marry a muslim man that have a third world mentality with the women looked upon as similar to a dog. I also showed this picture of the rape gang to my wife. I already know she don´t find the indian/pakistani men physical attractive(i´m not using her crude description) and I´m not going to tell her immediate reaction to the photo. But I can tell it was not so good. She is from Thailand and the vast majority of females I know of are Swedish. How can our views differ this much regarding our women and their taste in men? Where did you get this idea from?

I hope these foreigners will rot in hell, as with all men raping. You know the same kind of men that torture animals, because they can. Men who lack remorse and charitable qualities. I would call them psychos, no matter if your religion is Islam or something else.
The people involved in this ring should obviously be chemically castrated but having said that come on my friend. Your asking your wife if she finds child molesters attractive your obviously going to get an answer that all women should give. She probably dreams about normal south asian men during erotic dreams but obviously you wont be notified.

real quick cuz I'm only half paying attention.... lots of Islam-focused posts. Aren't these guys Indian/Sikh? Or is it a hodgepodge?

real quick cuz I'm only half paying attention.... lots of Islam-focused posts. Aren't these guys Indian/Sikh? Or is it a hodgepodge?

They're 99% Pakistani Muslims

the leader is, but he only converted after the he was caught(I think)

Back