PWD 661: Get dat Saudi money outta here!

Will wrestling ever be great again?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have honestly never been more disappointed in anything or anyone as I am in you right, Lake.
That’s fine. Pete and I agree that the entire premise of this poll is false and based on 100% denigration. I will not abide by this poll since there was no “great right now” option

Well that was a match I suppose. Long too.

That’s fine. Pete and I agree that the entire premise of this poll is false and based on 100% denigration. I will not abide by this poll since there was no “great right now” option

Record my disappointment in you.

Also, please draft up an ad: the PWD is officially looking for a new legal secretary of shenanigans, war, and buttholes.

Record my disappointment in you.

Also, please draft up an ad: the PWD is officially looking for a new legal secretary of shenanigans, war, and buttholes.
Ur disappointment will be recorded.

Please be aware of my disappointment in you not supporting my integrity

Just try listening to that without doing the Heyman power waddle. Just try!

ad8ad4a432a40c1a7477094b7d5c49484816b3ce_00.gif

@TheHigherPower I pulled out a Halloween decorations box from storage and found this old (perfect condition) unit coin still in a little baggy..

orl0PHI.jpg

It's strange because I have had this old ass Halloween box for years and pull it out annually but have never seen this in there. I have another one that was banged up that I gave to my son.

Sucks that Cody lost but that was a really good match
A lotta wild action, some great drama and I absolutely loved the homage to the legendary Tupelo Concession Stand Brawl

@TheHigherPower I pulled out a Halloween decorations box from storage and found this old (perfect condition) unit coin still in a little baggy..

orl0PHI.jpg

It's strange because I have had this old ass Halloween box for years and pull it out annually but have never seen this in there. I have another one that was banged up that I gave to my son.
Challenge coins?

tenor.gif

Sucks that Cody lost but that was a really good match
A lotta wild action, some great drama and I absolutely loved the homage to the legendary Tupelo Concession Stand Brawl
His brother was in the legendary King of the Road match that was filmed in Tupelo.

@TheHigherPower I finished Death Of The Territories
It was really good, a tiny bit of new information but nothing earth shattering
I knew the story already but its a great road map of how and when all the dominos fell piece by piece
I got legit sad when I read the last few lines of the last page about this being the end of the territories

The notes pages are freakin awesome though
A bunch random little facts and quick stories about a shitload of different things that happened, kinda like reading an old Observer

Ur disappointment will be recorded.

Please be aware of my disappointment in you not supporting my integrity

You are entitled to your opinions, but not your own facts.

Opinion: Lake doesn't like the poll.
Fact: The poll is OVER, despite Lake's disfavor.

How can I trust you to record PWD polls if the results go against your individual vote, awards if you're mad you didn't win, or bestings if they hurt your delicate sensibilities? Your job is to chronicle the most powerful and influential subforum in the history of Sherdog the internet as it IS not as you wish it was.

How can I trust you to record PWD polls if the results go against your individual vote, awards if you're mad you didn't win, or bestings if they hurt your delicate sensibilities? Your job is to chronicle the most powerful and influential subforum in the history of Sherdog the internet as it IS not as you wish it was.
You need to get a blow job.

I’m upholding the integrity of the pwd as this poll is obviously erroneous.

I will record it with prejudice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back