Why McGregor will never be an MMA great.

As much as I don't care for Connor, he already is one of the greats. Going by accomplishments and monetary gain/exposure.

9-2 in the UFC
Won 2 belts
Knocked out the FW GOAT in 13 seconds.
Knocked out the LW champ with ease..

Yes he is an MMA great.. And likely not done. He will win more big fights..
0 title defenses. The best all have many.

Khabib isn't a top 100 lightweight, as he does extreme weight cuts that are unsustainable and have called off multiple fights already, so that he can pack more muscle than the guys in the lightweight division and outwrestle them. That is a pale imitation of sport. No sporting integrity. Sport is supposed to be fair.
He wouldn't attempt to wrestle Woodley who fights at 170, a weight Khabib would make no problem

He calls himself the GOAT as well when he's a cheating liar, who won't be able to defend the lightweight division due to his weight cuts and won't move up either as he will retire after winning the lottery v a Faded McGregor

A champion should defend their belt for four years or lose trying or else move up to the next weight. Khafake will do neither.

Dana critiziced Woodley when he shouldn't have and that's probably the only reason he's not trying to make the Khabib Woodley super fight and expose Khabib. Because he can have two champions and two revenue streams instead of one.

Last edited:
Not even close to true. First of all, Conor is so easy to hate. Just a disgusting individual and a total fraud. Who dared the whole world to come after him. Well, he got EMBARRASSED by Khabib, so now the haters get their turns. That is how this shit works. When the nuthuggers are obsessed it's called "passion." But when the haters make sure to point out what a joke McTapper turned out to be, it's obsession. 6 of 1 half dozen of the other. Doesn't change how pathetic McTapper turned out to be and how sweet him getting starched was to all the haters

LOL you guys are one of the reasons he is popular lol If it was not for the obsessive haters, he would not be as popular, successful and rich as he is!

Thst is the truth of of matter!

Worth pointing out McGregor is 6th ranked all time at 145 and 22nd ranked all time at 155.

He doesn’t crack fighatrix top 35 all time p4p list.

So really he is a good fighter, maybe not an all time great but anyone in the top 10 all time in any weight class deserves some respect.

Don’t forget he still has a few good years left in him. Khabib didn’t look unbeatable, Someone who matches up better with Conor might take the title and allow him another chance at gold.

Holding titles can be a right place, right time sort of thing but it’s his wins that earned him his ranking. I don’t think he will ever crack the top 20p4p but I do think he is getting unnecessarily shit on for losing to an undefeated champ after a long layoff

And Conor actually made weight at 145, so it's more like wake me up when Khabib beats Whittaker.

People will sit there and excuse Fedor for losing to guys two weight classes below him, but will knock Conor for losing to guys two weight classes above him.

Conor looked like death at 145lbs, he couldn’t make that weight again.

Khabib struggles a bit to make 155lbs but would be a bit undersized at 170lbs.

They are both lightweight but with such big jumps in weight between a weight classes there will be size differences.

There wasn’t really even a weight class between them, maybe half a weight class.

The Fedor vs Hendo thing is even more stupid I’ll give you that. Hendo has most recently been fighting at 205, held gold most recently at 205 and Fedor is really the size of a smaller 205er. There was about 10lbs between them which is again about half a weight class at the higher weights.

Also Considering Hendo beat Nog (still usually considered 2nd or 3rd beat Hw) bad decision or not I don’t get the great shame in losing to a fellow HOFer, people get tagged at Hw, Overeem is loving proof that 1 punch changes a fight at that size!

Has Conor done enough to be remembered as a notable fighter? Yes without a doubt
Has Conor done enough to be considered 'one of the all-time greats'? No, not yet.
Is Conor the GOAT? Fuck no.

He's only 30, plenty of time for him to move in either direction, but he needs to get his shit together and stop with all the bullshittery.

Too late he is a two weight simultanius champ LOL

At ts thinking Conor won’t ever be considered a MMA great LOL

You know who’s legacy is gone?

JBJ’s, Anderson because they had to cheat to acheive theirs.

Clean DC and Conor and Aldo and Holloway, Khabib etc Modern Era Greats.

Fedor Timeless Clean Goat!!

Conor is P4P the best striker in MMA (at least for 7 minutes). And I can't stand the guy.

Sorry dude. All of your butthurt won't change the fact that no one else will be able to do what McGregor did. No one will dominate 2 champions at 2 different weight divisions like he did. All the butthurt in the world from his haters can't take that away. No matter how much you gargle Khabib's nuts, it's not going to change this.
Ever hear of BJ Penn?

I never thought I'd say this but you hit the nail on the head. Conor absolutely destroyed the former FW and current FW champion and ran through the division like a hot knife through butter. Moved up to face RDA who pulled out, then fought Diaz at 170 which is 2 weight classes above where he usually fights. Then made Eddie who had faced a murderers row to get to the belt and starched RDA in 1, look like an amateur, not a world champion.
Khabib couldn't hold a candle to Conor in terms of achievements, legacy and general success in combat sports.

giphy.gif
28-0 plus:
BBO2C5J.jpg

So did Brock. On top of that, he probably made more money than any other heavyweight, yet he will still never be remembered as one of the greats.
But Brock at least defended the Title more than once vs Belt holders.

It’s a shame you guys can’t appreciate what conor has done for the sport. He made the sport explode and bring in a load of new fans. Is was the first champ champ in UFC history. I can understand not liking him but dismissing everything he has done is wrong. Is isnt the goat and he will never be the goat but he is a legend that has done a lot for the sport.
yeah he brought in a bunch of fucking tards in a situation that didnt need any more tards.

Khabib isn't a top 100 lightweight, as he does extreme weight cuts that are unsustainable and have called off multiple fights already, so that he can pack more muscle than the guys in the lightweight division and outwrestle them. That is a pale imitation of sport. No sporting integrity. Sport is supposed to be fair.
He wouldn't attempt to wrestle Woodley who fights at 170, a weight Khabib would make no problem

He calls himself the GOAT as well when he's a cheating liar, who won't be able to defend the lightweight division due to his weight cuts and won't move up either as he will retire after winning the lottery v a Faded McGregor

A champion should defend their belt for four years or lose trying or else move up to the next weight. Khafake will do neither.

Dana critiziced Woodley when he shouldn't have and that's probably the only reason he's not trying to make the Khabib Woodley super fight and expose Khabib. Because he can have two champions and two revenue streams instead of one.
Extreme weight cuts? What about McTAPPER?
d12b54479d5db99d76bb840f018b054d_crop_exact.jpg

Back