Conors assesment of the fight

So he was ill prepared, hints that his team gave him poor advice, and came in with a bad strategy. This is after what was supposedly a brutal camp where they were training everything.

Excuses mixed in with some humble pie. However far different than the loudmouth before the fight.

He literally says Khabib won round 1 due to his top position and how that’s scored in the sport, but of course you just wanted to fish for likes

I see you like Conor gifs. Here's another one.

dFvvKkj.gif

People are gonna pick apart the entire post but entirely ignore the fact he admits to losing fair and square

Khabib wasn’t lying when he said he was gonna “humble this guy” lol

Also at least he isn’t bitching for the immediate rematch and is clearly fine with not being next in line

War tony

I love watching good fights.
More hype and statements no thx, non fighting media is a waste of time
Life is short.

Some fighters talk for years before they fight.

I don't need to hear more talk, I won the round, buy this whiskey etc.
It's just exhausting.

More good fights yes, I will pay for a good fight.

Conor is so right. Grappling is also gay as hell. In a real fight Khabib didn´t stand a chance against Conor strike,and no one with half a brain would go for wrestling in dirty ass concrete streets.

Conor would be dead in a street fight against khabib

Conor has stole all my thoughts on the fight.

I said right away Conor should have won round 1, but I knew the way the sport is scored he likely wouldn't get it.

I've also been saying that he completely disrespected Khabib's striking and that led to the big right landing.

The hate for Conor will mean lots of angry little men/kids seeing things differently, but for this is a very fair assessment of the fight from Conor point of view.
wow, you and conor think like one
amazing

A levelheaded, scientific, and perfectly accurate analysis from the GOAT.

Conor is always like this
A faux-humble speech after (always downplaying his opponents' success), some excuses later, and goes back to being his obnoxious self a bit after

"Didn't even train stand up" lol

Lol at these nerds on Sherdog twisting someones words who have never even touched gloves with someone, let alone gotten in a real fight.

The only thing I took from that tail tucked Instagram ↓↓↓

I will be back with my confidence high.
Fully prepared.
If it is not the rematch right away, no problem.
I will face the next in line
It’s all me always, anyway.

Code to Dana " I really don't want that rematch"
I need a confidence builder. Never thought Khabib was a good match up for a guy who's been away from real time cage fighting for 2yrs, but Conor believing his own hype and probably seeing the Iaquinta challenge thought the mythical left and head games was enough to get back to a insta belt, he couldn't have been more wrong.

If Conor is to get some of his shine back it won't be from another dance with Diaz. Poirier, Lee, Barboza, Pettis, are the names he should be rolling the dice with Ferguson don't get a mention because there's only one fight for him which I don't have to even say...

In a "real fight", there would have been no end to round 1, and he would have remained down, till he gassed out.

He had no answers when Khabib got him down.
In PRIDE with the 10 minute 1st round he wouldn't have made it to the 2nd, IMHO

Dennys said:
Sounds like a delusional, broken man
Where's the delusional part? He analysed the fight exactly how it happened and made no excuses
He didn't mention at all his flagrant cheating in order to save his arse (but failed) or the "it's only business" stuff..

Back