• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

This feels like a hoax to help Dems in the election. It feels like those hate crime hoaxes. FAKE.

Like the migrant caravan this seems politically timed.

I think it's actually more plausible that this is Democrat scam than anything to do with any Republican mimicking Democrat violence.

This feels like a hoax to help Dems in the election. It feels like those hate crime hoaxes. FAKE.

100% this, absolutely. More CNN lying, reporting.

It is, but i believe most americans can see through the BS these politicians do on the daily. I have faith in humanity im not sure if that is a strength or a weakness anymore.

I think it's actually more plausible that this is Democrat scam than anything to do with any Republican mimicking Democrat violence.

You could only wish. Face it, 2/3 of US terror type attacks are perpetrated by people like you

Bolton is sitting alone in a darkroom trying to figure out how to blame Iran for the pipe bombs.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Why would anyone on the right send a hack job "explosive" to Obama/Clinton/CNN right before the midterms? What would they even hope to accomplish?

Don't forget the Nazis had Germany's Parliament building burned down to garner public support. It worked.

This might too, but let's hope not.

Last edited:
I think a democrat sent these "bombs".

Sorta like the democrat that burned down his own black church and spraypainted "Trump" on the side.

None of these "bombs" went off in mailboxes.

Plus these famous politicians don't even walk to their own mailboxes. They've got people that do that for them.

This is a Democrat scam

If this is a hoax.....Then right wingers have to admit the Caravan has the scent of a Right Winger setting it up, to win the election.

why would a democrat hater/trump supporter pull this off days before the midterm election ? that would no sense whatsoever .. false flag

I agree. It doesn't make sense that only Democrats received these right before the election and none of them went off.

I agree. It doesn't make sense that only Democrats received these right before the election and none of them went off.

Indeed. Not a single injury. This smacks of a Christy Blasey Ford scandal.

Back