• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

This feels like a hoax to help Dems in the election. It feels like those hate crime hoaxes. FAKE.

Like the migrant caravan this seems politically timed.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Come on...Isn't it suspicious...That right when republicans are predicted to get destroyed in the elections...suddenly a caravan for immigrants shows up, and Trump suddenly loves talking about the caravan to scare people.

Come on, be honest bro..It's a bit suspicious.

If this is a hoax.....Then right wingers have to admit the Caravan has the scent of a Right Winger setting it up, to win the election.
I think it is a hoax and I wouldn't be surprised if the right were behind the caravans. Both those scenarios actually make sense in hopes of gaining support. Vice versa makes zero sense at all.

It's time for Donald Trump to declare Martial Law and suspend the free press and mandate curfews until we get to the bottom of this.

Who here agrees?

Since this whole debocle is pretty much fin for the day and week..

I for one can't wait to see what the perp's excuse is for their actions and what they blame it on..

Being old enough to see basically every mail bomber caught (and this one will be) seeing as how they were not even smart enough for one to detonate or where to properly send the packages.

I wonder what the excuse will be?

Come on...Isn't it suspicious...That right when republicans are predicted to get destroyed in the elections...suddenly a caravan for immigrants shows up, and Trump suddenly loves talking about the caravan to scare people.

Come on, be honest bro..It's a bit suspicious.

damn it! didn't we talk about your avatar?

where is this fantastic ass you speak of?

Probably false flag or else done by total retard either way it's hilarious watching lefties denounce violence after supporting it for the last 2 years

I think it is a hoax and I wouldn't be surprised if the right were behind the caravans. Both those scenarios actually make sense in hopes of gaining support. Vice versa makes zero sense at all.
Or the Caravan could've happened by itself....a dumbass bombmaker who lacks logic, decided that sending bombs before an election was a good idea.

People are fucking idiots, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I agree. It doesn't make sense that only Democrats received these right before the election and none of them went off.
Well, let's break that down.
1. I t's easy to understand why only Democrats received these bombs. It would be equally easy to understand if only Republicans received them. It most likely means someone who is anti-Democrat or pro-Republican is choosing the targets.
2. Right before the election is a time political tensions are high so the kind of psycho who would do such a thing is pushed over that edge.
3. That none of them went off could mean the psychos/psychos are poor bomb makers or this is meant to intimidate rather than murder.

So while I understand that your point is that this could be a false flag operation, and such things do exist, there's nothing necessarily fishy about the facts as we currently know them.

You could only wish. Face it, 2/3 of US terror type attacks are perpetrated by people like you

Correction, it's just over half of attacks by volume. The 2/3 stat was just for a report last year.

Two thirds of US terror attacks are committed by the far right. There has been two far Leftist attacks since 2000, compared to 20+ extreme right wing in the same time frame.

The far right has committed higher volume of attacks than radical Islam, the right only loses to radical Islam on death toll.

Please provide a source where any law enforcement agency has linked ANTIFA to a domestic terror attack.

PoPo planted that jacket and reading material!!
Sioux Falls Police arrested an apparent antifa radical on Tuesday after finding a "concerning" number of illegal firearms and bomb-making materials in his apartment while serving a search warrant in connection with three area burglaries. Police also found antifa-related items during their search, including an antifa jacket and an anti-police manifesto. Authorities reportedly evacuated the surrounding area and called the Sioux Falls Police bomb squad.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pjmedi...unt-of-weapons-and-bomb-making-materials/amp/

If this is a hoax.....Then right wingers have to admit the Caravan has the scent of a Right Winger setting it up, to win the election.

So you're willing to grant us some basis for our CT if we acknowledge the basis for your CT?

200.gif

PoPo planted that jacket and reading material!!
Sioux Falls Police arrested an apparent antifa radical on Tuesday after finding a "concerning" number of illegal firearms and bomb-making materials in his apartment while serving a search warrant in connection with three area burglaries. Police also found antifa-related items during their search, including an antifa jacket and an anti-police manifesto. Authorities reportedly evacuated the surrounding area and called the Sioux Falls Police bomb squad.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pjmedi...unt-of-weapons-and-bomb-making-materials/amp/

Thanks for the source, I'll check it out.

It's scary to think that this is happening, for any reason. It's ridiculous though the media is basically saying it Trump's fault for attacking the "pure as the fallen snow" media, who's only crime has been holding him accountable.

Back