Can you find a more pathetic and deluded nuthugger than this guy?

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a conor fan but this guys is the biggest and most pathetic nuthugger i have ever seen in any sports.
like how can he even speak with conor cock down his throat

The guy has an IQ of 70. Sad thing is, there were tons of sherdoggers with a 50 IQ claiming he was such a genius and his videos were amazing.

One of my favorite youtube channels, always very insightful. I'm not surprised his analysis goes over the head of most Sherdoggers.

I'm a conor fan but this guys is the biggest and most pathetic nuthugger i have ever seen in any sports.

He set himself up as an impartial viewer but his fanboyism came out as soon as the fight was announced. In the first press conference, Khabib was shook at everything. When Khabib responded to a Conor question and spoke up, Conor was in his head and Khabib showed weakness. When Khabib stayed cool and quiet in the staredown, its because he was scared and was showing weakness.

When he walked to the scales for the weigh in, he was walking too fast because of anxiety and showed weakness. When facing off with Conor at the weigh in, Khabib looked "sick and wobbly" and showed weakness. When Khabib didn't flinch at Conor hitting him at the weigh in, its because he was scared and showed weakness. When Khabib ragdolled and choked Conor out, its what Conor prefered to a 5 round mauling so once again Khabib showed weakness.

Bear in mind, this guy is completely serious with his analysis.

The guy has a few screws lose I think which is ironic since he is meant to be a "psychologist".

He set himself up as an impartial viewer but his fanboyism came out as soon as the fight was announced. In the first press conference, Khabib was shook at everything. When Khabib responded to a Conor question and spoke up, Conor was in his head and Khabib showed weakness. When Khabib stayed cool and quiet in the staredown, its because he was scared and was showing weakness.

When he walked to the scales for the weigh in, he was walking too fast because of anxiety and showed weakness. When facing off with Conor at the weigh in, Khabib looked "sick and wobbly" and showed weakness. When Khabib didn't flinch at Conor hitting him at the weigh in, its because he was scared and showed weakness. When Khabib ragdolled and choked Conor out, its what Conor prefered to a 5 round mauling so once again Khabib showed weakness.

Bear in mind, this guy is completely serious with his analysis.
When Khabib almost ripped Conor's head off, celan, he was scared.

One of my favorite youtube channels, always very insightful. I'm not surprised his analysis goes over the head of most Sherdoggers.
I'm not gonna dig up your post history and expose you as a retard. You're already doing an excellent job yourself.

Conor03.gif

I used to like his videos , but he's clearly being biased here, presumably because conor's nuts look so warm and cuddly. I like his other non conor work though.

The worst are IMO the Conor financial fans NEVER has there been more cringeworthy people.

Last edited:
watching dana take a shot with conor on stage was worse

yeah he's very insightful into how conor cock taste
Why are the haters always obsessed with Conor's junk? Does their hatred stem from the fact that Conor arouses these desires in them that they aren't willing to accept about themselves?

Back