Alex Jones BTFO!!!

Should Facebook ban Alex Jones entirely?

• Total voters
How can anyone be bothered by this guy, he's like the bumblebee man from the Simpsons, he's a joke, who cares, let people watch if they want.
That's not what Donald said when he was on InfoWars.

"Jones had praised Trump, claiming that ninety per cent of his listeners were Trump supporters, and Trump had returned the favor, saying, “Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.”"
https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/donald-trump-and-the-amazing-alex-jones

he's taking his ban pretty hard by the looks of it.

I have a feeling Homer's ban is only temporary.

Potentially. Dude pretty much pulled a darksydephil though when he went over the mods heads and tried to report the OT post or whatever to crave. I think he's been on thin ice since and pissed alot of people off, not to mention I only ever seen him posting when he is attempting thread derails.

Potentially. Dude pretty much pulled a darksydephil though when he went over the mods heads and tried to report the OT post or whatever to crave. I think he's been on thin ice since and pissed alot of people off, not to mention I only ever seen him posting when he is attempting thread derails.

Persistent rats like Homer always manage to come crawling back in one way or another.

0KLI0vZ8_400x400.jpg

He did that ? LOL !! His outrage and desire for complete control was stronger than I had realized.

And how did our president get banned, weird.

It was an act of compassion IMO. Dude seems seriously troubled and time spent on this forum appears to have been a major contributor. Hopefully he can take a few breaths and right the ship

I was shocked he was given mod status for a day on April Fool's Day. I hate to think what he did with his privileges. Hopefully he didn't have any real ones, otherwise who knows, some names and personal details could be on ISIS' hit list for all we know.

Back