Alex Jones BTFO!!!

Should Facebook ban Alex Jones entirely?

• Total voters
Damn I can't believe the President of the War Room got impeached. Can't say I always agreed with him, but he had a good sense of humor and I genuinely enjoyed interacting with him. Guess he went overboard on the reporting. There's so many posters much worse on these forums (straight up trolls or complete scumbags).

Precision

Damn I can't believe the President of the War Room got impeached. Can't say I always agreed with him, but he had a good sense of humor and I genuinely enjoyed interacting with him. Guess he went overboard on the reporting. There's so many posters much worse on these forums (straight up trolls or complete scumbags).

I think Homer got banned for things he was doing behind the scenes.

Wow Homer has been banned (impeached?).....hope he gets his mind right.

@HomerThompson's departure.
tenor.gif

animated-helicopter-image-0037.gif

He so engraciated himself with his intelligence, witt and sense of honor that officials from Crave and Sherdog felt threatened on a personal level and didn't think there was any other recourse.

I couldn't care less about Facebook but let's not pretend it's completely irrelevant.

"With more than 2 billion monthly active users, Facebook is the most popular social network worldwide. In its local market in the United States, Facebook accounts for over 42 percent of monthly social media visits."

https://www.statista.com/statistics/346167/facebook-global-dau/

Umm, yeah...look at those statistics.

2,000,000,000 "active" users yet somehow 42% of their visits are by Americans...of which there are about 320,000,000 of and they do NOT have 100% of all Americans signed up.

This means that a small portion of their "active" accounts make up for the vast majority of use making the 1.8+ BILLION other users, rare visits.

I have a Facebook account. I go there a few times a week to see what my OLDER family members post to me since they only use Facebook.

Good. I hope they permanently ban him. His fact free propaganda doesn't deserve a platform.

Not shocked the local Gestapo believes in actions like this. I cannot wait for it to be turned on you the moment you step out of line and produce an actual thought of your own...oh wait...sorry, nvm I was clearly going into the realm of fantasy there with that "thought of your own" comment.

that would be hilarious.

Yes, as @Devout Pessimist said, there are temporary bans. Homer just pretended that he restored my account to see how many posters would fall for it and think that the POTWR actually has some administrative power (it does not).

My ban was a month-long by @Madmick after receiving four infractions, curiously all from @Madmick as well. In fact, I recently noticed that I've only been carded once by a moderator other than our favorite redheaded rage poster, and that one was more than a year ago.

In my time on Sherdog there have been a few posters who paid for a membership that had been banned and were eventually allowed back. @Trotsky was banned for being a jerk and then he was brought back.
Yes I know about that one. I believe Homer allowed him back.
Medal_Hero_Soc_Labor_143.png

Yes, as @Devout Pessimist said, there are temporary bans. Homer just pretended that he restored my account to see how many posters would fall for it and think that the POTWR actually has some administrative power (it does not).

My ban was a month-long by @Madmick after receiving four infractions, curiously all from @Madmick as well. In fact, I recently noticed that I've only been carded once by a moderator other than our favorite redheaded rage poster, and that one was more than a year ago.

That sounds a bit racist man.

It was an act of compassion IMO. Dude seems seriously troubled and time spent on this forum appears to have been a major contributor. Hopefully he can take a few breaths and right the ship

He got himself banned after he became the butt of every joke. He was too proud to leave on his own.

It was an act of compassion IMO. Dude seems seriously troubled and time spent on this forum appears to have been a major contributor. Hopefully he can take a few breaths and right the ship

Honestly to spend as much time as he did on this forum is unhealthy no matter who or what side you're on. Some people become so enamored with this website it consumes a good portion of their life.

So, who takes the reigns ad POTWR?
I find it exquisitely satisfying that one of the biggest mouths screeching for impeaching Trump was effectively impeached.

Back