PWD 664: Ban Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 40?
Dl9E6OpU8AAzZev

Looks 50.....maybe you should do drugs.

Yawn.gif

“Well it was Russo that really pushed for him in the main event.”
“Oh my God! Like we need another reason to hate Vince Russo. He’s responsible for this whole Triple H thing?!”
<Lmaoo>
@Frank23

Yeah that line cracked me up. There was also a line in one of the other episodes about who suggested Stephanie for tv(might have been the Russo episode). Bruce said, “Conrad, you’re not gonna believe this but “God Damn”, it was Cornette.”

“Holy Shit, Cornettes to blame for all of this?”

Hahahaha

it’s an entertaining show. Is everything he says 100% factual? No. Does he forget a lot of things? Yes, I would too if I was asked about every detail on shit 20-30 yrs ago. Whether it’s all true or not is always debatable but it gives some insight into the behind the scenes stuff and what some of the thought process was on a lot of things. I’ve been listening to the show since May and I think there is maybe 10-15 I haven’t heard yet. Lol
I love when bruce doesnt know something and conrad goes "fuck, this might as well be schivones podcast. Thanks for nothing"

Next Poll: What does @deezy have stuck up his asshole?

1 - Hockey puck
2 - Alcohol
4 - Dream catcher
5 - Totem

Did Summer visit SaveWithBruce.com?

I love when bruce doesnt know something and conrad goes "fuck, this might as well be schivones podcast. Thanks for nothing"
That happens a lot! “Thanks for nothing Bruce! You know we’re here to do a fucking podcast right? And you can’t remember shit!!”

It doesn’t get old. Lol

Despite Mickie James hoping she’d make it, Alexa Bliss will not be wrestling at Evolution due to injury — and her official replacement has been announced.

Mickie will now team with Alicia Fox as they face-off against Lita and Trish Stratus on Sunday, according to WWE.com.

As we previously reported, Alexa suffered a concussion wrestling at a live event this month against Ronda Rousey. Mickie James was interviewed on Wednesday and said her tag partner has been “doing better every day,” but that injuries come with the territory

<WellThere>

SHE’S TOO WEAK TO MAIN EVENT. IVE TOLD ALL YOU THIS FOR OVER A YEAR AND NOBODY BELIEVED ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back