PWD 664: Ban Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have chocolate lab named Graham. When i saw the polka dusty impersonator at wrestlemania this year, one of my friends asked why that fat guy was dressed as a bumblebee. Is the Crockett cup on wwe network? I’m from the northeast and never heard of it growing up.

Wow. Trish looks hideous.
Reminder that she's only 2 years older than Mickie

t3dtjrfvlum01.jpg

I have chocolate lab named Graham. When i saw the polka dusty impersonator at wrestlemania this year, one of my friends asked why that fat guy was dressed as a bumblebee. Is the Crockett cup on wwe network? I’m from the northeast and never heard of it growing up.
You didnt have TBS as a child?

Call me out, tell me I’m a liar or full of shit...

Every time I can prove otherwise. Even though my stories might seem BS.

I think I’m the Obama of PWD

Yeah I did shit but I’m always honest. Who I am here is me turned up to 11.

This piece moved me in the context of our discussions.

Do you think Obama should run for a third term?

Impact Wrestling Ratings (Oct. 26, 2018): Viewers down by almost half with time slot change
Changed their time slot, ofcourse the viewership was going to be low....they barely advertised it.

I went to watch at 5 pm pacific and it wasn't on, so I didn't even bother with it.

Rasslin fans are creatures of habit.

The business changed forever, brother.

You didnt have TBS as a child?

I did, but looking back at it, it happened before I was upright. I was born in 86, I would watch Saturday night at 6:05 eastern and be upset when it was postponed for braves gsmes.

Cena not doing the Saudi show. ....that's it...cancel the fucking thing.

Bad enough I don't have Reigns anymore, now I can't even get an appearance from the GOAT. <mma3>

Cena not doing the Saudi show. ....that's it...cancel the fucking thing.

Bad enough I don't have Reigns anymore, now I can't even get an appearance from the GOAT. <mma3>
Who is your GOAT?

I did, but looking back at it, it happened before I was upright. I was born in 86, I would watch Saturday night at 6:05 eastern and be upset when it was postponed for braves gsmes.

I hated the Braves soooo much for that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back