PWD 664: Ban Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cena not doing the Saudi show. ....that's it...cancel the fucking thing.

Bad enough I don't have Reigns anymore, now I can't even get an appearance from the GOAT. <mma3>
Wendall Cooley wasn't scheduled...

Bad enough I don't have Reigns anymore, now I can't even get an appearance from the GOAT. <mma3>

I wrote about that in my article for the Torch. He cannot be anywhere around this if he wants a film career.

Roddy is dead, he’s the GOAT.

Hogan will be there.

Business is picking up, @RollSonnenRoll .

Mr. 8.4 vs Mr. 83 Weeks!

ZDGB.gif

I did, but looking back at it, it happened before I was upright. I was born in 86, I would watch Saturday night at 6:05 eastern and be upset when it was postponed for braves gsmes.
I dont know if Crockett Cup is on the Network but it doesnt matter because the only video that exists is the 2 hour home video release which is just a buncha 30 second snippets of matches

The full video might be sitting unlabeled in the WWE vault though
The recent discovery of The Last Battle Of Atlanta shows that theres a lotta Georgia/Crockett Promotions stuff in there that we still dont know about because it wasnt catalogued and stored properly

tumblr_mdpdio9nUf1rk5wnbo1_500.gif

You think you're special(special) , you do

I can see it in your eyyeesss

He’s the president you need, not what you deserve.

Trump has dementia like my 89 year old grandma.

Yeah. I feel like most American citizens don't deserve to have a good leader, ya know? It's like, would you want to see Nick Saban coach a bunch of scrubs? Hell no! Good deserves great and then great makes good great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back