The End of Merkel

Didnt yall claim she was some kin to hitler?
angela-e1520762480479.png

<{fry}>

The damage is done. I don't see how Germany comes back from Merkel's open border's policies.

Fucking cow.

She might be stepping down but decisions she made will affect generations to come.

I am all for EU but some decisions she is making and threatening others with deserve condemnation.

I never claimed it was all champagne and oysters. But to call her the worst leader in the western world is hyperbolic at best, downright retarded at worst.

Letting illegals in to Europe was the worst mistake ever. This is a ticking bomb and will explode over time shadowing everything she achieved.

You don't get to the levels of power that Merkel has enjoyed and the length of tenure she's held without knowing how to work the plebs as well as peers of her nation. Just because she may be stepping down as party leader what makes any of you think she won't still be a directing and guiding force within her party. Powerful people desire their power like a drowning man desires air. The longer they hold that power the more they struggle to hold onto and increase it if possible.

Another lefttard moron.

He would invite entire world if he could, prick. Blaming every single country for the current migration-refugee situation and accusing them of not doing enough. Who gives a shit if your own people are jobless or starving, let people pour in, give them free housing and benefits.

Wish EU had a leader as a Trump. I think there wouldn't be a EU if we had a leader like that, but all I hope for is someone looking for Europeans first.

Makes my blood boil

Right. So not really the end of Merkel. She's got three more years as chancellor, right?

Technically yes, but as @Prex32 noted it diminishes her influence and was something she previously said she wouldn't do for that reason; could still be ousted before then. This is by far the shakiest coalition government she's ever had as it is and there has already been one crisis earlier in the year with her Interior Minister. She's an extremely deft and successful politician but could finally be running out of cards. She's been CDU leader since 2000.

Not doing enough !!!

the situation is completely engineered .
NGO groups buying boats for invaders to come across the Mediterranean . People from countries where there is no war situation.
Just economic migrants.

Why do y'all pay so much attention to German politics?
How many German citizens post here?

It'll be a great day when he's gone, hopefully that day is sooner than later.

Merkle was fat and ugly. She wanted to replace this culture;

serving-beer-oktoberfest-photo-beautiful-female-waitress-wearing-traditional-dirndl-holding-huge-beers-pub-34269423.jpg

With this;

4796104043_f135e32b62_b.jpg

Back