I think it's time to accept that Jon was innocent

Because a cheater can’t snitch cheaters to become a hero child!

Do not allow your emotions towards the man dictate the facts of the situation, perhaps I advise you to read Mr @Threetrees post above, bud. You can learn a thing or two on the actual situation, bud.

Jon Jones is a drug user, steroid cheat, a rat and a shit human being.
That being said, Jon Jones is the most naturally gifted fighter to enter the octagon yet.

Because a cheater can’t snitch cheaters to become a hero child!
This the issue with posters like you

Refusal to engage with the actual argument

The OP did not assert that he was right
He simply presented what is, it seems to me, a very strong argument in defense of his assertion

Instead of engaging with the actual points, you pick and choose posts to respond to and you troll for likes.
The level of discourse on this forum is frighteningly low, but you, my friend are near the bottom of the toll.

And don’t bother respond, I wont engage in a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed. Despite my love of casual banter.

Red alert everyone, Conor fans jumping on Jones’ dick !

As I thought, the known fighter bashing troll is only doubling down on his agenda after it has been revealed. I expected this type of behavior from @snackgod but not from you, bud. Just know that you are part of the problem here.

There’s no proof he was guilty. Bones still the UFC GOAT with zero losses.

Poor Jones.

STFU

I like Jones and looking forward to his return but he was juiced to the gills.

tumblr_inline_mrcsqdv6ll1qz4rgp.gif

Red alert everyone, Conor fans jumping on Jones’ dick !

I do notice a correlation in this thread. A lot of conor fans riding the bones wagon. Both are ridiculously talented, narcissistic guys with absolutely no aversion to cheating in any way they can.

Two drug test failures, exonerated both times with USADA/the independent arbiter both saying that the use was unintentional and that Jon is not a "drug cheat." The arbiter in the most recent case (who has been hilariously smeared by haters) even stated the levels detected in Jon were not significant enough to enhance performance let alone affect it in any way.

Bunch of Shogun fanboys still salty that their boy got whopped. Jon is innocent, deal with it!

<JonesDXSuckIt>

USADA goes out and says that a fighter is in trouble = People jump on the train real quick and the witch hunt begins.
USADA goes out and says that the fighter didn't cheat intentionally = People say USADA is corrupt and they can't be trusted.

But you didn't have any problem believing them when they first said a fighter was in trouble? I can't believe people doesn't see the problem with this.

It's called recreational outrage. A term coined by Joe Rogan. Look into it.

I do notice a correlation in this thread. A lot of conor fans riding the bones wagon. Both are ridiculously talented, narcissistic guys with absolutely no aversion to cheating in any way they can.

Bud, your AV is of one of the biggest known cheats of the sport, so I ask, what is your agenda?

And he got cleared of any wrong doing twice, bud.

LOL, fucking hell. He got the full suspension with zero reduction the first time, then got another full suspensions that USADA reduced because he agreed to be their informant, not because of lack of guilt. The only reduction for lack of guilt was the three months tossed by McLaren. He never even got time served or anything like what the actual innocent fighters get. He has never been able to provide the source of any of the so-called contaminations, even the dick pills were rejected.

Been flagged too many times. You can't fault someone for wanting to put an asterisk next to his career.

LOL, fucking hell. He got the full suspension with zero reduction the first time, then got another full suspensions that USADA reduced because he agreed to be their informant, not because of lack of guilt. The only reduction for lack of guilt was the three months tossed by McLaren. He never even got time served or anything like what the actual innocent fighters get. He has never been able to provide the source of any of the so-called contaminations, even the dick pills were rejected.

They still have to follow their guidelines, bud. At the end of the day Jon is responsible for his own body.

Yes, he got the max suspension because the stuff was in his system, but they made it very clear that he didn't cheat intentionally. And that's the most important part, bud.

USADA doesn't suspend people for shits and gigles. They suspend people because they are guilty of something and you're responsible for everything you put in your body. Ergo Jon is not innocent regardless of how you look at it.

The fact that he only got caught with levels of substances that can't be proven to be more than tainted supplements, and it's common knowledge that it's the standard thing cheaters set up to try to get out of as much punishment as possible, doesn't say much. Especially not as he's been shown to have extremely weird testosterone levels at other times than when he was caught with PEDs. You can't be an elite athlete with such levels unless they come due to the cycling of PEDs, and while the rules have to take very rare exemptions into account it doesn't make any sense whatsoever to believe that to be the case here when Jones has actually been caught with substances as well.

There's also no surprise that there are stories told by fighters that Jones has avoided the testers when he couldn't pass. Again it's not something you can prove, but it adds to the pile of issues that all point in the same direction, just as Jones tendencies for other drugs, and his general tendency for not taking responsible for anything he does and just blames others.

It's pretty hard to find less trustworthy people in the sport.

Yes, his talent level is over 9000. Roids help, but talent is there, to deny it would be stupid.
Best ever LHW-yes
Natural-Nope
Talent-yes
As good without the juice-I guess we will never know

Back