17-Year-Old Boy Calling Out His Classmates for Objectifying Women

Yuval Levy

Yuval Levy
@purple
Reaction score
Noah Abraham is a leader in ManUp, an initiative that aims to get high school boys to reject toxic masculinity and to learn about sexual consent.

The program teaches its members to practice bystander intervention if they see something problematic happening, like if a girl’s nudes are being passed around. Abraham said that particular scenario is one he encounters often, and he will jump into a conversation to “redirect” it.

"There's a standard being set that's allowing men to objectify women. We're trying to create the new standard."

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/...ing-out-his-classmates-for-objectifying-women

What do you think guys? Right thing or virtue-signalling?

I mean, ultimately it is right. But minding your own fucking business is even more right, and if a girl is dumb enough to send nudes to some kid she "loves" at 17 years old and he breaks up with her two weeks later and passes them around then she needs to learn that lesson.

Need to change the initiative title to 'virginz4life'

<{clintugh}>

That ain't gonna get you any pussy brah, and no respect from your follow dudes.

That ain't gonna get you any pussy brah, and no respect from your follow dudes.
Exactly, If you need to grandstand about how wahmen needs defending even for the slightest of banter, then I sense ulterior motives.

Virtue signaling. There are laws against the egregious stuff. He's trying to look good but he isn't going to accomplish anything.

I think we should back up a bit and remind parents of their job not to raise girls who send nude pics.

Don't get me wrong, sloots make the world go 'round. I'm just glad I have a son.

Last edited:
When I saw the "ManUp" name, it reminded me of Dracula's dialogue in Castlevania SotN:

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of shit! But enough talk, have at you!"

These kids were not even worth beating up when I was a kid.

I mean, ultimately it is right. But minding your own fucking business is even more right, and if a girl is dumb enough to send nudes to some kid she "loves" at 17 years old and he breaks up with her two weeks later and passes them around then she needs to learn that lesson.
Thanks for saving me from typing the exact same thing. <mma4>

You’re never going to get laid, son.

Kid's got good genetics, think again:

1539186670530-Noah_Abraham_Photo_Kinga_Michalska-3.jpeg

Looks a bit like a young Aaron Taylor Johnson (no homo). Looks a bit soyboy, but he's got the looks young chicks like.

He'll do fine.

But yeah he needs to drop the white knighting BS

Without even clicking on the link, "Noah Abraham" sounds like he goes to church every Sunday.

Didn't teaching young boys to not be scumbags used to be something their fathers did, not do-gooding white knights in training (white squires?)

I don't necessarily disagree with the goal but the implementation seems way off.

Didn't teaching young boys to not be scumbags used to be something their fathers did, not do-gooding white knights in training (white squires?)

I don't necessarily disagree with the goal but the implementation seems way off.
Maybe there are more scumbag dad's these days too.

As someone who was physically born from a woman this offends me. Who does this boy think he is saying that woman need to be defended like they cant defend themselves???????

<36>

I need to see said nudes before weighing in on this incel

Back