PBP UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

He was cut from the UFC? What a story that will be if he works his way to a belt

branch could have slept rockhold but showed horrible fight iq in that fight.

Not really I think Rockhold wrestling was a bit too much for him Rockhold gets anyone down he's beating the tar out of them most likely dude has some of the most devastating GNP in all of mma

British schools need to change. PE in this country is so shit. You have maybe 1-2hours of PE a week and they change the sport every week. 1 week will be shot put, 1 week will be javelin, 1 week will be rounders (baseball), 1 week will be running, etc. You can not pick what you want to do. This is the reason most kids hate PE in this country, its crap

Do your schools even have rugby as a sport kids can participate in where they travel to other schools and play their teams?

A huge lack of contact sports can make kids soft. Soccer just isn't gonna cut it. I know soccer is big in Brazil and they're still producing good fighters but at least in Brazil they get practice dodging bullets in the street. If you can dodge a bullet, you can dodge a punch.

I respect Branch. Aging, realizing time is almost up so he's working that much harder to chase after that dream. I wish him all the best.

So you get put in jail for something you didn't do... And Cannonier is your first cellmate...

Cannonier got that Clark Kent superman disguise. Loses weight. Grows beard and Afro. Looks like new person

Branch with some good Fight IQ...

Back