Social Britain used to rule the world, now it can't even rule it's own country.

well, the natives, and any invaders who stayed there long enough often lost to outsiders. The native celtic tribes lost to the Romans. The Romano Britons lost of the Jutes, Angles, and Saxons. Those in turn got they shet pushed in by vikings, and eventually got conquered by Frenchied up Vikings. And then I guess after that, they started winning. But most of those wins are against less advanced Civs.
eh the Romans walled up part of Britain because the Picts(Scots) were fucking batshit crazy

The bbc on Facebook is completely anti west, and pro migrant and gay. Every day, non-stop. Narrative propaganda about those things, and a few select others.

Yea, Shria Law, fuck that place, flee while you still can

You are aware that sharia courts in the UK have the same exact legal standing as Judge Judy does in the US system?

I thought this thread was going to be about sovereignty in a multipolar world and Brexit.

Instead it's a war room bitch emporium with plenty of bitching.

Thanks @squeezewax , your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

How is it bullshit? There's literally a video proving it:

It's bullshit because the video doesn't back the claims in the article, and there's no source spreading this story which isn't a far right, anti-islam website with a record of spreading conspiracy theories and not fact checking (or deliberately spreading fake news).
Also the picture of this story was spread throughout the far-right blogosphere and attributed to locations ranging from the UK to Tennessee.
In other words, it's the usual right-wing fear mongering.

It's okay bro, there are still areas where everyone is white.

The UK is such a bitchass place. I’m thankful every day I’m not from that shithole.
you bitch that much about the place, I think you actually wish you were from there

Last edited:
LMFAO @ that guy thinking the sky is falling.

Fuck England...they deserve to pay for all the evil they have committed.

Nothing is gonna happen tho....just more hysterical snoeflakes crying about islam/immigrants.

The UK is such a bitchass place. I’m thankful every day I’m not from that shithole.
Yeah, sjw basically seized control sometime a fee decades ago, and things are crazy.

Why are you so afraid of Muslims that you spam the forum with your quaking fear every day?

I love the tin-foil Sherbros. Fox news has Sherbro-esque qualities - my personal favourite was the Fox clip claiming the UK's second city, Birmingham was a no-go zone for non-Muslims. I'm sure my tin-foil hat-wearing Sherbro's believe it as well. I love the way Brits ripped the pi$$ out of FOX for that. I was working in Birmingham at the time and needless to say my non-Muslim colleagues had a field day.

Birmingham no go zone on Fox News:

I love the tin-foil Sherbros. Fox news has Sherbro-esque qualities - my personal favourite was the Fox clip claiming the UK's second city, Birmingham was a no-go zone for non-Muslims. I'm sure my tin-foil hat-wearing Sherbro's believe it as well. I love the way Brits ripped the pi$$ out of FOX for that. I was working in Birmingham at the time and needless to say my non-Muslim colleagues had a field day.

Birmingham no go zone on Fox News:

We gotta lotta local experts about Muslims in other countries.

They're very scared all the time, judging by the volume

TS be like

voiceofeurope
voiceofeurope
voiceofeurope
voiceofeurope
voiceofeurope
voiceofeurope
voiceofeurope
voiceofeurope
voiceofeurope

It's always disappointing when an OP has multiple links but they're from the same opinion site. It's a decent sign that the TS is just regurgitating someone else's opinions.

I'm criticizing the opinion or the right to have it. But you know that it's an opinion formed from limited information.

Back