• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PWD 668: Feast With Black Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrestle Kingdom 13 card, so far

- Kenny Omega vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
- Chris Jericho vs Tetsuya Naito
- Kazuchika Okada vs Jay White
- KUSHIDA vs Taiji Ishimori
- Yoshinobu Kanemaru and El Desperado vs Shingo Takagi and BUSHI vs Roppongi 3K

Why are those two "men" trying to ruin it for everyone else. I hope they stub their toes on wooden corners.
Your use of quotation marks is spot on.

Your use of quotation marks is spot on.

I figured it was appropriate. If these woman want to work hard and get into good enough shape to show off their assets nobody should stop them. And any person that tries should be struck down by every god in the Hindu religion.

I hope they die

I didn't think it was necessary to hope death on them so I went with a constant pain instead.

Taylor Swift wakes up to the real Danger every morning.

She knows the difference between jelly and jam now

6sds3s.jpg

Wrestle Kingdom 13 card, so far

- Kenny Omega vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
- Chris Jericho vs Tetsuya Naito
- Kazuchika Okada vs Jay White
- KUSHIDA vs Taiji Ishimori
- Yoshinobu Kanemaru and El Desperado vs Shingo Takagi and BUSHI vs Roppongi 3K
<mma4>
:meow:

The O'driscolls ambushed me and shot Snoopy. I didn't have any health items so I had to put him down right there on the spot.
<DCrying>
I didn't name my horse until chapter 3 because I didn't want to grow attached to it for it to die. The guy is still going strong though.

Floyd Mayweather is fighting for Rizin in Japan on New Year's Eve
What the Fuck!?!?

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has made his New Year's Eve plans official.

Mayweather will exit retirement once again and fight 20-year-old Japanese kickboxing phenom Tenshin Nasukawa on Dec. 31 at the 37,000-seat Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan, about a half-hour drive outside of Tokyo.

Mayweather and Nasukawa appeared at a news conference in Tokyo on Monday (Sunday night United States time) that was streamed worldwide on YouTube to announce the fight with officials from the Rizin Fighting Federation, a Japanese promotional company founded in 2015 that puts on MMA and kickboxing events.

Although the fight was announced, several key details were not, including the specific rules of the bout, the number of rounds, the weight limit, how the fight broadcast would be distributed and what type of gloves they would wear. Earlier in the day, Mayweather posted a photo of himself on social media wearing Rizin MMA gloves.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/25181251/floyd-mayweather-schedules-bout-rizin-fighting-federation?platform=amp

Last edited:
Haha I’m definitely not hating the Canadian part despite what everyone on here says.

Polaks are retards. But at least they don’t have terrorists at home.
What do you do when a Polak tosses a grenade at you?

Pull the pin and throw it back.

@Frank23 @TheHigherPower theres a really good interview with Jim Oddo on the new 605 Super Podcast
He was the guy that put out the Lord Of The Rings VHS tape, the very first pro wrestling home video release
He goes into detail about the meetings he had with WWF, Fritz Von Erich, Jerry Jarrett, Bill Watts, etc... and everything it took to put that release together
He also talks about how his company was offered the rights to the WWF video library for 100,000 dollars and they turned it down, what a mistake that turned out to be
Its a great interview

51VV7A1Q3ML._SY445_.jpg

@Frank23 @TheHigherPower theres a really good interview with Jim Oddo on the new 605 Super Podcast
He was the guy that put out the Lord Of The Rings VHS tape, the very first pro wrestling home video release
He goes into detail about the meetings he had with WWF, Fritz Von Erich, Jerry Jarrett, Bill Watts, etc... and everything it took to put that release together
He also talks about how his company was offered the rights to the WWF video library for 100,000 dollars and they turned it down, what a mistake that turned out to be
Its a great interview

51VV7A1Q3ML._SY445_.jpg

I would have liked to be tagged in this.

That Cornette podcast made me never want to listen again. It was torture.

Bro, you a homo, bro, I was there, bro, God doesn’t want a man to go with a man, bro, though it’s totally hot and okay for a woman to go with a woman, bro, bro. Bro!

If I had an alt here it would be a Russo bot.

Apparently

- there was consideration for a HBK v Taker match at Mania this year

- Crown Jewel was supposed to finish up Lesnar with the company

- Raw v SD at SS is a shift in gears due to Roman's illness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back