Conor reacts to Floyd vs Tenshin

They are friends as in they like to get attention from each others' fan base at the right time.

I would bet my mortgage that they met a long time ago and hit it off. Probably discussed how huge a fight would be.

I think that got the ball rolling. McGregor had always complimented Floyd in his early years.

It's obvious he has took some of Floyds swagger and went for his own 'Money' persona.

Definitley on good terms.

Can't lose two in a row and still expect to call the shots. Back in your box you go.

Lol @ acting like a multimillionaire and one of the most famous people on the planet has no power. You're a very small man, aren't you?

giphy.gif

ok now i gotta ask since i keep seeing this; who's this chick?

OmG... sooo much money going into that culture's fighting that they can afford Floyd? FFS, no wonder Alvarez & Mouse went over there. They ain't f*cking around & the UFC needz to recognize this giant.

Then again, maybe they just blow their wad like every other MMA group that tried to throw money out against the UFC. All good either way.

Too much Proper, Conor.

He didn’t ‘blast’ him.

Mods, do your thing.

Floyd, Nate, and Khabib living in Conor’s head smoking blunts and dropping flying eagle double stomps on that boy.

Giv
Racist POS.

This is why I always hated this pos....fake as fuck.

Pussy enough that he still cant talk about the fight

Fuck em.

He is jelly that a Blackman moved on and isn't carrying his ass anymore.
{<jordan}

That little Asian broad would murk Canor

Funny.. conor is being hated by those he does not grand red panty night and now he hates on floyd for the same reason... its true what they say theres always a bigger fish in the pond

He must have been high on coke while being drunk af. He still can't get over that beating by Khabib.

Conor is a smart businessman and is set for multiple life times. His whiskey alone is enough to fund his lifestyle for the rest of his life. Stop trying to be a bitter hopeless loser who prays for other's downfall.
WOW!, calm down, have you tried his whiskey?, I have. I also never pray for other peoples downfall, apart from Conor and now you!. Just remember " it's just business", you triggered, butt-hurt waste of sperm.<45>

Back