• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor reacts to Floyd vs Tenshin

His trash talk is as weak as his fighting skills at this point. He’s a has been.

Racist POS.

This is why I always hated this pos....fake as fuck.

Pussy enough that he still cant talk about the fight

Fuck em.

He is jelly that a Blackman moved on and isn't carrying his ass anymore.

Racist? LOL! What a delusional little SJW.

That little prick would knock the fuck out of Conor in a fight with no grappling. Only punches, knees and kicks.

Tenshin bless.

Next: Takeru vs Conor. Dana book it!

"Who's that little prick next to you"
BriskUnfitCutworm-small.gif

Problem with this is all the Casual Cassies(i.e UFC shills) will be hating on Tenshin when the dude is a badass.

Same people who would act like Nurmagomedov is a legitimate challenge to Floyd in boxing lol.

Says he doesn’t give a fook

Actually he gives many fooks

LOL Conor on that jealous ex-gf behavior

All I know is Floyd’s dad Floyd senior Calls Con-man
“Conor McGregory” LoL …That speaks volumes of his potential threat and relevance in combat sports....Floyd Senior probably recalls amateurs that little Floyd beat but not Conor McGregor

It didn’t seem like Connor blasted him at all IMO it seemed jokey
I thought it was funny
Possibly the nicest post Connor has written

People making a big deal about nothing. If Conor signed to fight paulie, floyd would post something identical

Haha For some odd reason I see Con-man spiraling down as the truth and the demons of bullshit catch up to him
You can already see it, the left side of his face is literally dying to escape from reality

Rush Hour 5 hahaha - that was pretty good. Reminds me of a brother on the corner just talking trash bussin on people

images

Back