Floyd going to get koed by Tenshin

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
I don't think lot of people know Tenshin, but he's probably the second best prospect after Aaron Pico, and I would dare say he's the best striker in MMA right now, better than anyone.

Tenshin is amazing talent, and Floyd is going to get laid out, if he fights something anything other than boxing rule against Tenshin.

You heard it here first.

Let’s hope so buddy.

I agree with you, but you're definitely not the first to say it... GTFO

I give a real good shot a Tenshin pulling an upset here.
(Even in pure Boxing)

The speed that the Little Fella possesses gonna be a problem for 41 yrs old Floyd.

I see him winning UD tho.

The KO ain't happening

50-0... too bad this is an exhibition.

Floyd wouldn't risk his record. Gonna be a boxing match

I don't understand why I would care either way.

If he loses - "He was past his prime."

If he wins - "Well, he's one of the greatest boxers ever..."

Me....

200.gif

Hard to say...every fight people rally for him to lose.

Every fight for the past 15 years, he's suppose to get knocked out.

Do you know how many dreams were had by Conor fanboys of Floyd getting K.O'd by Conor?!

Tenshin is dangerous and I love this fight because Floyd can totally lose by just not knowing who the fuck Tenshin is ...but don't come in here and say some stupid shit as if it's just easy for Floyd to get knocked out because the shit is tiring.

Last edited:
Tenshin is amazing talent, and Floyd is going to get laid out, if he fights something anything other than boxing rule against Tenshin.

You heard it here first.
No. Thats what everyone has been saying since it was announced.

It's going to be either a boxing match, or a fixed kickboxing fight where Floyd wins.

He could make 3 times more to fight Khabib.

This is going to be like japanese WWE.

floyd is one of the great boxers besides dwarfing tenshin physically. i don't think it will be too easy for tenshin to get past those advantages and put him away no matter the rules, i imagine tenshin could get ko'd though

They haven’t announced the rules of the fight yet, right? How can we know

Boxing match is the only way Floyd would agree to this fight

Hopefully it's with mma gloves so it's a little bit interesting

If it's anything else then it's clearly a fix

I don't think lot of people know Tenshin, but he's probably the second best prospect after Aaron Pico, and I would dare say he's the best striker in MMA right now, better than anyone.

You heard it here first.

This fight is going to be fixed at the very least. Why would Floyd even risk getting KOed? Doesn't even make sense. Floyd only taking fights he knows he can win or have fixed to win.

TS also thought Floyd was going to get KO'd by Conor... Look for hope where you find it though.

50-0... too bad this is an exhibition.

It would have to be right, No way Floyd would go hands on with a talented young fighter.

I mean he is really good.......

Personally I still think he is risking it hes's getting older now but I gather another circus show ?1?

Floyd’s not losing ffs. It’ll be an exhibition

LOL if it's boxing then Mayweather will school him. Tenshin is way too small and he isn't a polished boxer. He still has the flaw of most kickboxers, he can't strike while moving backwards and he doesn't move his head. Power/speed doesn't matter when he can't reach mayweather since he is so small. Tenshin is always going to be there for the counter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMACda
Back