PWD 669: Mmmmmmandy

Who

• Mandy

• Becky

• Fuck both...then fuck Canada!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I meant was, that with Ric as her dad, he'd come home from the road, after not seeing his kids for weeks on end, and when he does come home, he's miserable, and cranky, because he's not on the road drinking and fucking. There was a story that he came home, and then said "This is boring", and left.

So, I can see something like that having an effect on you.

There are also the stories of Ric driving to Greensboro just to watch his daughter play soccer. I was there for that. Careful what stories you believe.

There really is. We're practically drowning in it.

Sometimes, I like to see what's on special offer on the VOD, and there are movies with Nicolas Cage, which were released this year, and they're 99p

Don't really have to say that.
That goes for everyone in this thread talking about 99% of the girls we post.
Apart from the pussy slayer @warriorscomeout obviously. He has threesomes every night and has chicks begging to call them back 24/7.

Speaking of people rather having somebody over Alexa.

Remember when Enzo said "I'd take Nia over Alexa, any day of the week!"

tumblr_p49i5tpaGh1u7c3dro5_500.gif

#MyBusiness

Jimmy Smith had no chance against Cage.

Speaking of people rather having somebody over Alexa.

Remember when Enzo said "I'd take Nia over Alexa, any day of the week!"
Scrawny manlets always like the fatties.

Sometimes, I like to see what's on special offer on the VOD, and there are movies with Nicolas Cage, which were released this year, and they're 99p

I sometimes wonder if those movies ever break even, then I remember that I don't give a damn. Overacting piece of shit. I hate that guy.

Punk got wrecked on that MTV show. @Smigg

Last edited:
I popped hard for Jr telling Joe that when he won his first race he walks in all proud to tell Dale Sr and he says “Great! Who wasn’t there?!”
<{dayum}>

“But don’t you think that gave you more motivation to win?”
“...no not really.”
<Lmaoo>

@Minotauro Rex @Frank23

Apart from the pussy slayer @warriorscomeout obviously. He has threesomes every night and has chicks begging to call them back 24/7.

Nah. I banged back in the day. Say three to six years ago. Or a decade ago before that.

I’ve done maybe four or five threesomes my whole life and they’re shit. Never again.

Until last week I banged once after breaking up with my ex in May. Five or six months with one fuck. Did get booty calls every two or three weeks when the bitches heard about it. Had one of the best bang days of my life last week though. Was monogamous with my last ex for what, one and a half years?

I ain’t a player. Maybe a player hater!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back