World Bare Knuckle Fighting Federation 1: Fri. Nov. 9, 10 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

My internet connection sucks at this hotel but I saw enough to know Hendricks needs to never....ever....fight again.

He's more done than a grey steak.

Probably one that was served at his shit restaurant here in Dallas.

Shame Johnny...shame.

Wow it's too bad Hendricks' nose decided to get it's period in the middle of the fight

I'm not watching this but did Johnny lose? How can you go from where he was against GSP to as far down as hell.. so fast?
He looked slow, unopposing , and got cut in rd 1 started clinching and grabbing at td's. Then he got his nose broke in the 2nd and went down for the count, kneeling while clutching his nose

"I can't promise it's gonna be long, but I can promise you it's gonna be exciting" - Chris Leben

This is a just bleed special.

I haven't been so convinced a fight would end in a KO since.....well, Ngannou vs the Black Beast.

My internet connection sucks at this hotel but I saw enough to know Hendricks needs to never....ever....fight again.

He's more done than a grey steak.
if he needs money he can still be fed to people in asia or ksw i suppose

Chris D'Elia or Will Sasso had a story about Leben being sober and getting off the wagon after everyone gave him shit for it. He went bananas lol. I respect that scary mf

What's next for Johnny?

Got this feeling that he's gonna get fat Tyson Fury style 6months from now

I KNEW this song would make a comeback tonight.

chris leven can't promise you it's going to be long but

he can
gayyy2.jpg

I love both these guys, sad that one's about to get knocked out.

Baroni has the better hands, Leben has the better chin.

This one isn't gonna last long either way lol

"I can't promise it's gonna be long, but I can promise you it's gonna be exciting" - Chris Leben
"i cant promise its gonna be LONG, but i can promise we will go DEEP"-dakota cochrane

Baroni throwing heat at Tito's CTE trash talk. Lmao

And here we go, Eminem curse v2.

Back