What If Batman Was To Turn Villain

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
None in the DC Hero could stop him. In the Doom series Batman had a back up plan to stop everyone in the JL from Flash to Superman and got me thinking that of Bats was to go evil he be unstoppable. He is already the Greatest Detective with unlimited moneys, he be like a Better version of Lex and Osborn mix together.

Is there are HERO that could stop Batman if Batman went rouge.

That version of Bane that is stronger than the hulk could beat him

Morally he'd be torn to shreds and he'd become mentally unstable, intensely paranoid and prone to reckless behaviour. Batman heel turn would result in Bateman

ec19a43aab83885a59580d551f7ea312.gif

Batman already is a villain imo. A rich asshole who goes around beating people up without due process. Also causes tons of property damage.

Batman is a can and superman could beat him without even thinking about it. So could 1000 other characters.

I saw the ending to Under the Red Hood and it hit me why Batman doesn't ever want to kill, even someone like the Joker.

He says something along the lines of "I don't think I could ever come back if I did it"

It's not some moral superiority thing. Bruce knows he's fucked up in the head and if he finally killed, he may enjoy it and be unable to stop killing. For that, I respect him more for admitting that he's psychotic and wouldn't be able to control himself. It's better than Captain America's "if you do it, you become just like them" horseshit.

Anne Hathaway as Catwoman would use her naked private parts to tame and subdue him... or at least occupy him for a while.

Batman reaction to his parents death is the most overreacted response in history of fiction.

Batman also has a contingency if he were to go rouge

That's how far ahead Batman thinks

Explain how Batman would beat green lantern.

The comics always have some whacked out lame ass reason why.

Couldn’t green lantern just stay 30 feet in the air and crush him with a construct. The entire fight lasts 8 seconds.

What if Batman is the villain?

He uses his money and influence to run the show in Gotham (he overseas the bad guys and the good guys).

Everyone fears him, even Commissioner Gordon.

He is the Prince that Machiavelli warned us about.

Couldn’t green lantern just stay 30 feet in the air and crush him with a construct. The entire fight lasts 8 seconds.

In the Video its at the 1:45 mark but bat think that he could use a type of hypothetical method to make the GL "THINK" he is blind and than the ring's natural power will than Blind the user for real.

In the Video its at the 1:45 mark but bat think that he could use a type of hypothetical method to make the GL "THINK" he is blind and than the ring's natural power will than Blind the user for real.
That plan sounds as retarded as Batman

Was going to say Owlman. James Woods ftw.

Back