PBP UFC Fight Night 139: Rodriguez vs. Korean Zombie - PBP Discussion - 7:00pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

Did they legit just show Gordeau SIEG HEILing the crowd?

Guys come on, WMMA is serious business and we need to respect it

<{Heymansnicker}>
The-Catechism-Cataclysm-Steve-Little-1.jpg

Felder is the best octagon interviewer on the planet earth p4p. Guy is intelligent, slick as fuck, and very cordial. I'd like to be his buddy.

i usually don't have fightpass btw... embarrassing letting people know tbh lmao

i just sometimes pay the odd $10 and watch heaps of old fights and then cancel again

I have Fightpass, DAZN, soon ESPN+ and buy every UFC PPV and some tertiary PPV's. The Era of MMA Micro-transactions is upon us...

25 years of human cockfighting. It outlasted you, John.

50k for ufc 1 winner still paying better than that reebok champ pay.....

On paper, yoder vs cooper didn’t deserve to be on the main vent of the fs1 prelims. But I guess their pretty decent looking and both lost to there “future star” McKenzie dern. But it was a great fight.

I... think you are using great fight a little too loosely here my man.

I have Fightpass, DAZN, soon ENPN+ and buy every UFC PPV and some tertiary PPV's. The Era of MMA Micro-transactions is upon us...
o: respect

Dude, heard so much about Dazn. We don't have it here in Australia /: like usual... reallllyyyyy hope we get it

He fits right in with the rest of the UFC's commentary team.
DC's commentary is good.
Cruz said some dumb shit during the khabib conor fight but is usually pretty good technical back drop to rogan's fight-hype fanboy style.

I actually liked felder at first but I agree he just never developed much of a personality. Probably hard to commentate and be an active fighter but still he could use some work.

Back