PBP UFC Fight Night 139: Rodriguez vs. Korean Zombie - PBP Discussion - 7:00pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

Best ass in the business

images

images

They even have a budget Michael Bisping in for this special day.

What baffles me is she was clearly winning on the feet, and kept taking it to the damn ground. Deserved to lose for being brain-dead.

The peroxide in her hair killed whatever fight IQ she may have.

Who the hell is this announcer literally doing a Mike Goldberg impression

Theres the empty frame twmplate if its any use to anyone... Probably gonna be a lot of breaks tonight...

PicsArt_11-10-02.07.53.jpg

25th anniversary show. On FS1. With the worst announcing duo they have. Amazing.

Wme has made the ufc worth more than it ever was but they fuckin suck a big fat donkey dick

DAMNIT who has the screenshots of the sista with the big booty?

I fucking missed it and keeping seeing it in the comments is urking me.

So freaking pumped for the co and main event...

:meow:

we still have to endure de Randamie

She's a good striker and she's going to stop Rocky, what's not to look forward to?

She would knock out Meegan Canderson too

Became a fan of yair after he ko’d fili. Rooting for KZ though after the whole ducking zabit situation

This promo video is quality.
DC's commentary is good.
Cruz said some dumb shit during the khabib conor fight but is usually pretty good technical back drop to rogan's fight-hype fanboy style.

I actually liked felder at first but I agree he just never developed much of a personality. Probably hard to commentate and be an active fighter but still he could use some work.
Felder works well with Joe and Anik. He doesn’t lead that great but I mean this card has been very uneventful so far so it’s easy to hone in on the commentators...

Back