• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 139: Rodriguez vs. Korean Zombie - PBP Discussion - 7:00pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

Royce was worse than Palhares back in the day. Big John had to RIP him off dudes.

The-Catechism-Cataclysm-Steve-Little-1.jpg

Wow socks and crocs - this guy is fearless

Has it been the same judge both times on the wrong side of the split decisions with the 27-30's?

ok..who has the screen shot of the black chick with the phat ass in the crowd everyone is talking about?

Even that punk ref was laughing his ass off lmao
Anyways, things getting interesting. I hope Mike ends all the Violent Bob Ross hype.

New Breed... An announcer calling you that is almost a kiss of death to the level of an eminem walkout song

Man. UFC 1... Was in 8th grade and watched it at a friends house. They had a scrambler but not going to lie. We were hoping for the classic early 90's softcore shows to be on... :eek:

They should keep the old graphic and style. I'm digging it.

Felder annoys me. He has resting smug asshole face.

Motherfucker your job is punching people in the face to me. Don’t ruin the illusion.
That’s what I meant. It was time to get some hard rounds in at the gym as soon as that fight started.

<seedat>

That old school UFC soundtrack brought back memories.

Back