PWD 671: We Ain't No Nice Guys

Best Motorhead WWE Entrance THeme

• The Game

• King of Kings

• Line In The Sand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in university, so hyped for the fight. Lit up a cigarette like a dumb motherfucker and before I had the first puff exhaled, Kimbo was down and I was like whaaat the fuck. I had only started watching at around UFC 80 so I didn't quite understand the hype machine yet.

Great memory!
It took me a bit as fan when I first started to understand a good stoppage

For the first time in my career, I’m in duty section where I am not considered “mission essential” and actually get tomorrow off from work. This designation is literally reserved for what we aircraft mechanics call “nonners” which is short for “non sortie generating motherfuckers” (A sortie is a flying mission).

So since i run the shift and they operate on the weekends with one of us MSgts on standby, I get to stay at home tomorrow and do whatever the fuck I want unless one of our planes somewhere in the world breaks.

Which happened today so hopefully it doesn’t tomorrow too. That’s a several hour excursion setting up the maintenance recovery team and shipping those fools off to fix the jet.

#TheLifeStoryOfJ

Anyway. Happy Veterans Day to my fellow military guys here.

I was going to to watch Black hawk down or that movie that RSR was telling me about but my wife and kids have decided they wanted to watch an unrated Superbad that we had on blu ray from 10 years ago. #MyFamily #Dicks

I was going to to watch Black hawk down or that movie that RSR was telling me about but my wife and kids have decided they wanted to watch an unrated Superbad that we had on blu ray from 10 years ago. #MyFamily #Dicks

You are a real dad, Rex

You are a real dad, Rex
entertainment-2013-06-homer-simpson-fatherhood-homer-women.gif

Scott Steiner is now on TnA on twitch. As is Jim Cornette

Just got back from USCG Chiefs' Academy last night, thank the Lord for a long weekend...

WWE could do a really good underdog story with AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar, with the smaller AJ being ragdolled around all the time by Brock leading up to the PPV whilst trying to valiantly fight back. AJ should be constantly belittled and undervalued by Brock and Heyman.

AJ gets ragdolled a lot in the match, from the start, but eventually grits his way to a tremendous comeback victory.

A real Rocky V Clubber Lang moment.

I expect WWE to waste this opportunity, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back