Elections Kyrsten KO McSally [Republicans Squeal Fraud]

To all you mongoloids that were supposed to me all this shit that Dizzle Trizzle was wrong about or mad up, I'm still waiting, lol.

Not surprised she is winning. The Reps have been running this state for decade. Pima county is a shithole. I moved here from another red state, and this is one is far worse.

Tucson sucks.

I'm from a Arizona and I approve this win.
I'm not a Democrat or Republican I despise then both equally but for fucking sakes the Republicans haven't done shit for my state but to make headlines of how fucking retard the Arizona Republicans are. They completely shoot themselves on the foot and people are finally feed up with their racist, religious, corrupt ways. Good job AZ!!!

:)

lmao

This post-election has been absolutely shameless. What a lawless and stupid political party these Republicans have become.

For a man in a position as powerful as the President to make sweeping accusations of voter fraud he better have irrefutable evidence to support it. Otherwise, it is just an incredibly irresponsible and reckless thing to do.

As usual, the resident morons of the war room chime in and the minions follow.

The democrats literally disobeyed a federal court order in Florida to allow republicans to oversee their ballot counting efforts. They refused to honor the federal order. It took days and it's still not clear that they complied.

Why else would they do that if they were being honest? They also didn't declare their votes by the deadline (every other district in Florida made the deadline except for Broward) and several days later they found 10's of thousands of more ballots.

You don't have to be a partisan to see that there's fraud going on there.

The democrats literally disobeyed a federal court order in Florida to allow republicans to oversee their ballot counting efforts. They refused to honor the federal order. It took days and it's still not clear that they complied.

Why else would they do that if they were being honest? They also didn't declare their votes by the deadline (every other district in Florida made the deadline except for Broward) and several days later they found 10's of thousands of more ballots.

^ Throws out a few random insults, and then talks about Florida when the thread was about Arizona.

^ Throws out a few random insults, and then talks about Florida when the thread was about Arizona.

I was aware. The counting efforts are represented by the same political party.

You definitely have to be partisan (or dumb) to declare fraud here. You don't know. But that's Florida. Arizona appears to be nothing more than butthurt Republicans inventing a CT out of thin air.

You want to talk about corruption? How about gerrymandering which is not only well document, but almost exclusively drawn by republicans.

You definitely have to be partisan (or dumb) to declare fraud here. You don't know. But that's Florida. Arizona appears to be nothing more than butthurt Republicans inventing a CT out of thin air.

Maybe. But if they're doing that in Florida, wouldn't surprise me that they'd do it in Arizona.

You want to talk about corruption? How about gerrymandering which is not only well document, but almost exclusively drawn by republicans.

Even if "gerrymandering" were proven to be true, the process of defining districts is not illegal.

There's no crime there.

Kind of but not really. State level organizations are kind of autonomous. They have their own organizational structure and includes their own set of election attorneys and individuals to oversee what's happening.

The counting efforts in 2 different states often have next to nothing overlapping in terms of organization or representation.

Back