Elections Anti-Democratic Trump Calls for Recounts in Florida to Halt

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is this like, an open ended election? Can we just send in our votes as we get around to it? Like a sherdog poll?

Trump needs to put forth his evidence. Unsupported claims that are in direct conflict with the election officials are not evidence.

Trump needs to put forth his evidence. Unsupported claims that are in direct conflict with the election officials are not evidence.
There is a bunch of evidence of completely shady shit happening. Regardless of what side of the isle you’re on, something needs to happen here.

To me it's shady as hell how these ballots are appearing from nowhere

.....but, but...the Orange Fuhrer.

Weren’t they supposed to have them turned in 30 minutes after the polls closed or something???

There is a bunch of evidence of completely shady shit happening. Regardless of what side of the isle you’re on, something needs to happen here.

Quote that evidence then please?

What i have seen

- We know it is taking more time than it should for votes to be identified and counted
- we know there have been rules broken in terms of reporting

What we do not have (correct me if I am wrong) is

- any evidence that a single ballet is not verifiable and proper
- we have bipartisan statements by all those involved in the counting that there is no fraud and that these votes are all proper

But please provide the evidence you have so we can view it.

Shut it down. Investigate. Florida has been shady(or perhaps simply just woefully incompetent) for years.

I do think we need to investigate. Voter fraud should be a big deal to every single one of us. I propose we count all the votes and then start an investigation. If there are major red flags maybe hold another election.

Last edited:
Here is the simple truth: Donald Trump, like his friends in Russia, Saudi Arabia and North Korea, is an authoritarian leader who does not believe in democracy. The Republican and Democratic election officials in Florida, Georgia and Arizona must ignore the rantings of this president and COUNT EVERY VOTE.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...RzdxBNqXlhODvDPQP_t264&utm_term=.590220093838
ELECTION FRAUD CAUGHT RED HANDED ARRESTS MADE
-----
“WOW. Gillum/Nelson Dem lawyers ADMIT that non-Citizens cast votes in Florida then OBJECT before a judge to those votes being thrown out.
-----
What happened last time vote fraud was investigated in Miami? Oh yeah... "federal prosecutor found dead on Hollywood beach"
-----
Broward County's election supervisor Brenda Snipes, and her long history of election fraud.
-----
Miami Ballots Counted, But Scores of Uncounted Ones Left in Opa-Locka Mail Center!
-----
They BLOCKED Journalists From Florida Election Count!
-----
EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: An SOE box with the word “PROVISIONAL” was found by an @Avis employee in the back of a rental car at #FortLauderdaleAirport tonight.
-----
VIDEO: Broward County Police Officers "Uninterested" - Would Not Pick Up Ballot Box Left in Avis Rental Car
-----
So What Happened In Broward County Last Night? Did Corrupt Officials Use Bomb Threat In Attempt To Cover Up Ballot Box Found At Airport?

And let's not forget:
Shock Claim: Florida County Has ‘Thousands’ of Voters Over Age 100

Here is the simple truth: Donald Trump, like his friends in Russia, Saudi Arabia and North Korea, is an authoritarian leader who does not believe in democracy. The Republican and Democratic election officials in Florida, Georgia and Arizona must ignore the rantings of this president and COUNT EVERY VOTE, even if that means illegal, non-qualified, or outright fraudulent votes so the democrats can try and steal another election.

FTFY

To me it's shady as hell how these ballots are appearing from nowhere

.....but, but...the Orange Fuhrer.
So why not count them and look into their legitimacy?
Like check to see if they cast more than one vote or if they are in fact a registered voter. Seems easy enough. But to just assume they came from fraud is silly, and not backed up by any facts at all.

Circumstantial evidence is plain as day for everybody to see.. You think he's going to get video of the crime taking place? You think in mist criminal cases there is video of the crime taking place?

Enough flags to stop the bs for sure. The garbage lady who has history of screwing with elections being involved is almost enough on its on for gawd sake.. When somebody like THAT keeps "finding" thousands and thousands of votes... Basically you sound stupid. The end.

This will in no way stop a single trumptard here from claiming without any shread of evidence that there is fraud happening.
You could show them court findings, facts, and a number of legitimate reports claiming otherwise and they will follow this pos into a fire. I've become convinced he could literally shoot someone in the face and these turds here supporting him wouldn't bat an eye. He has become the laughingstock of the entire world and his followers are a close second.
They are so wilfully ignorant they cant even see it.

Its obvious some democrats are rigging elections.

Circumstantial evidence is plain as day for everybody to see.. You think he's going to get video of the crime taking place? You think in mist criminal cases there is video of the crime taking place?

Enough flags to stop the bs for sure. The garbage lady who has history of screwing with elections being involved is almost enough on its on for gawd sake.. When somebody like THAT keeps "finding" thousands and thousands of votes... Basically you sound stupid. The end.
God you sound deranged and delusional.

Back