"Handsome" guys

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Thinly veiled homosexual thread.

I just got done finishing watching Bodyguard, the UK thriller series. While being good, Richard Madden a.k.a Robb Stark has become a sex symbol overnight. A girl I used to work with also though he was handsome in the Cinderella movie.

_103380078_22eba410-6831-43f8-81f7-9da6d2dbb1b6.jpg

Richard-Madden-Sexy-Pictures.jpg

The guy has Neanderthal vibes going on. Luke Rockhold and Chris Evans are handsome guys, Madden isn't.

I have a problem with this line of thought, not just for Richard, but other famous dudes. There are a bunch of famous guys that are considered hot, but don't necessarily deserve it. Despite being a fan of these guys, I don't really know why they are considered handsome. Is it just because they are on TV/movies and likely rich IRL?

He's not ugly, I think most girls wood and him being an actor gives him a +2 I would think for most ladies.

Fame my man!!

Daniel Radcliffe is a literal manlet! No muscles or the height and looks like a complete dork! Yet how many hot women in their teens and 20's would jump on him instantly.
Think he'd get laid at all if he wasn't famous?

I think the media tells people who is goodlooking. If one of those celebrity magazines had a photo of me saying I'm super hot, there would be a bunch of women swooning over me.

Also look at some of the guys from Peaky blinders. Not good looking lads apart from the lead actor. But that look was all the rage after the show came out. Tonnes of young lads rock their haircuts now.

What about Aquaman? Dude has wonky eyes and a caveman face and chicks love him.

I'm not exactly sure how women evaluate good looks.

While I can understand the Chris Hemsworths and Idris Elbas, there are some guys I would never think were good looking and girls fawn over them (like Darryl from Walking Dead's greasy ass).

I guess you gotta like penis to understand. <Fedor23>

I have a problem with this line of thought, not just for Richard, but other famous dudes. There are a bunch of famous guys that are considered hot, but don't necessarily deserve it. Despite being a fan of these guys, I don't really know why they are considered handsome. Is it just because they are on TV/movies and likely rich IRL?
so you're upset because people are attracted to men that dont meet your standard? Think about how gay you sound right now.

so you're upset because people are attracted to men that dont meet your standard? Think about how gay you sound right now.

Who said anything about upset? I'm not upset about the handsome label, I just think it's quizzical. I don't see why some guys are labelled as such when they are not.

Just get better looking. It's all super easy to understand when you're really really incredibly good looking.

Men are attracted to good looking girls, because it serves as a marker for the healthiness of the kid, and historically that's all women have been allowed to provide.

Women are more attracted to humor, intelligence, confidence, strength, and work ethic, because those are the markers of success. Success is a proxy for long term ability to provide and thus keep the kids healthy.

Same shit. Men have more roles to fill, and thus more avenues to become attractive.
An actor portraying any role that isn't making them look pathetic is filling 3-5 of those roles, on top of at least a 5/10 physically.

i think there's only one man that all of sherdog should use as litmus test for "handsome" and "sexy"

Yoshihiro-Akiyama.jpg

y'all really out here saying momoa ain't hot? LOL. come on guys get a grip. he's in top three of hottest guys.
The Rock
Jason Momoa
Roman Reigns.

Jason Momoa is hot because he's buff, tattooed, and looks scruffy. He also has a facial scar, and facial scars add points to a man's attractiveness. Gets even more points when his hair is long and has a beard.

tumblr_nylyybU23u1u5zds7o1_500.gif

tumblr_nlq14mBYb11qzco77o6_250.gif

Rob Stark also looked good in Game of Thrones. But he's an odd fella where sometimes he looks really good, and other times, I can leave him.

tumblr_inline_oiqvr55QDQ1sanf7r_500.gif

You should see some of the male stars women swoon over where I live. Some of these guys literally look like women yet chicks think they're hot.

Please please please post a video of you showing this thread to your father. Pretty please

Back