Melania Trump calls for Deputy National Security adviser to be fired.

I don't understand the statement coming out, but it's not like you can disrespect/have words with/piss off FLOTUS and stay in the east or west wing. Simple as that. Nothing new there.

Same as it ever was...

The current First Lady is a bootleg Reno cocktail waitress who should be working at a Hollywood Tans

She's way hotter than waitress level.

A lot nicer on the eyes than that free roam wilderbeast dubbed 'michelle'

I'd like to know the entire story of what went on

Better than having a tranny for FLOTUS.

Yeah a highly educated woman who isn’t a moron but she doesn’t meet your beauty standards so it disqualifies her.

You people are really the bottom of the heap trash. Dregs or deplorables of society

Last edited:
You did not answer the question...you proposed your question to insinuate that Melania fired her.
She is demanding Mira R. be fired. So in all likelyhood Mira R. is going to be fired, and that includes face-saving measures. So I am working on the assumption that a firing is imminent. Since Michelle is no longer FLOTUS, a hypothetical similar situation involving her would have resulted in Michelle 'firing' the WH official she didn't like.

She's way hotter than waitress level.

A lot nicer on the eyes than that free roam wilderbeast dubbed 'michelle'

I'd like to know the entire story of what went on
Not a rarity to find waitresses / hostess at upmarket clubs who are as hot or hotter.

Isn't it weird how all the Trumps end up being the snowflakes?

It’s amazing how these people have defective brains that are made from
Mush
ixjpowkaaeohn48hsdunxa.gif

She was beloved the world over. Even half of Republicans had to concede she won them over with her charm and grace. The other half are blind @Ripskater like troglodytes who think she has an agenda to turn children into gay vegans.

I don't know the whole story here obviously, but I've never been comfortable with First Ladies, or First Husbands, wielding any significant power. They aren't elected officials. Whether or not the first lady likes him or her is the last thing I care about in a deputy national security adviser.

I haven't had much issue with Melania, simply because she hasn't done or said all that much. But if this is true, it should be a strike against her.

On the other hand, having family members of the president interfere in administrative matters is a recipe for nepotism, reminiscent of a banana republic.

We should just shitcan the security details assigned to them altogether.

She is demanding Mira R. be fired. So in all likelyhood Mira R. is going to be fired, and that includes face-saving measures. So I am working on the assumption that a firing is imminent. Since Michelle is no longer FLOTUS, a hypothetical similar situation involving her would have resulted in Michelle 'firing' the WH official she didn't like.

Calling for someone to be fired, and them being removed because of it is still not firing a person directly as your question states. You formed your hypothesis poorly.

Back