"Handsome" guys

What about Aquaman? Dude has wonky eyes and a caveman face and chicks love him.
Yeah, both Momoa and Hemsworth are not handsome. They are buff alphas so that's why girls cream over them.

srjnsrkxfkldoktqjxa9

Chris-Hemsworth-Shirtless-Pictures.jpg
Are you guys both joking? Its really hard to believe you’re serious.

Last edited:
I don’t agree with Thor, that dude is a handsome mofo. But Aquaman looks fucked up...his scar, wonky eye, crazy eyebrows etc

I don’t know, man. Aquaman may not be “pretty” like Zack Efron, but I think most people would say he has a very handsome face. He’s rugged and masculine looking, which isn’t for all women I guess.

@bad seed
Indeed. One of many differences between men and women.
Weird thing is, if men realised how much more attracted women are to more 'humble' average men than manicured Hollywood hunks or vain self-infatuated Luke Rockhold types, they'd probably feel a lot better about themselves.
Sherdog was so shook that their bae Sophie Turner is marrying a Jonas instead of someone like Mamoa.
joe%2520sophie.jpg

Real life does not work like a 4chan meme.

bro, this dude was all the rage back in the 90s. Won sexiest man alive and other dumbass awards multiple times.

hugh-grant-notting-hill.jpg

bro, this dude was all the rage back in the 90s. Won sexiest man alive and other dumbass awards multiple times.

hugh-grant-notting-hill.jpg

Young Hugh was a handsome guy, just not alpha. It was accurate to call him "handsome" even if you don't know what girls see in him being nerdy and everything.

Sherdog was so shook that their bae Sophie Turner is marrying a Jonas instead of someone like Mamoa.
Lol, no wonder! It flies in the face of the Holy Incel Narrative that all women are shallow gold-digging whores who only date 6,4 millionaires and 'Chads'. I can only imagine the confusion it must have caused the wee virgins.

joe%2520sophie.jpg

Real life does not work like a 4chan meme.
I'm actually surprised she is marrying a man she was rumored to be a lesbian for a while .

Here in Korea the standards for what is considered handsome or pretty for both genders seem to defy natural human desires.

This is the strange because in my opinion, Koreans are the most alpha of the East/SE Asians.

In before "that's not saying much"

I'm estimating an 83% chance of this dude being Korean-

the most handsomest of all....so dapper....so "proper (no. 12)"

5a3be183fc7e9315508b4567.jpg

<{MingNope}>{<jordan}<{MingNope}>{<jordan}

Robb was already considered handsome during GoT.

Is normal.

This, I didn't understand it at the time but Madden was pretty heavy sexaulized when seasons 1-3 of GoT were out. Women were interested in seeing photos of and gossip about him.

At the same time, we here on sherdog were referring to Oona Chaplin as "Dat Ass Of Da Norf" and edrooling over gifs of her so in hindsight it was pretty normal that humans were sexualizing human actors/actresses on Game of Thrones which is a series about power and to cover the topic of power sex and violence are going to be occurring.

Until the end of S3. At that point there was no sex in our violence to paraphrase Mr Rossdale, who has also been sexualized by many women.

A year later in s4, sexualization was back on.

Back