PWD 672: Nia Snax, you suck pal!

Should Nia Snax be fired?

• Yes

• No

• She should be set on fire

• STOP FUCKING WITH MY POLLS DRH! (JK, everyone loves it!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Becky catch fatty with something that may have pissed her off? Why would she randomly throw such a stiff shot.

Jesus, she should get a receipt from Braun.

Shit didn't fly prePG.

Go hurting the top stars and ya got your ass kicked.

Hell, midcarders were punished for taking liberties with jobbers.

Did Becky catch fatty with something that may have pissed her off? Why would she randomly throw such a stiff shot.
As pwd deticnge u are on the. Case. Report back when u find out what’s in her awww

I’m serious about maybe doing some sort of wrestling org but I don’t have anybody to work or teach to bump and work apart from fuckers who set themselves on fire and jump from gym roofs.

Guys I gotta go to bed it’s a shook day and can we wait until tomorrow for further discussions then ask awy form the aliens @Minotauro Rex da alaiens
giphy.gif
Yeah
tumblr_op0wxlWV8i1tb1cixo1_500.gif

I want some perrrrrrrrky tittttties

STW is crap. I've been listening to it the past week and Conrad sounds like a pretentious nasally mark that gets winded putting his shoes on and Bruce sounds like he is full of shit 70% of the time trying to get one more run in.

Why what did she buy from him? Did he have a garage sale ? Receipts are good in case of Rio off

Braun has copyright on hitting the top star with a fucked up move so Nia needs to pay him, hence the receipt.

Also... you’re taking the piss.

STW is crap. I've been listening to it the past week and Conrad sounds like a pretentious nasally mark that gets winded putting his shoes on and Bruce sounds like he is full of shit 70% of the time trying to get one more run in.
Yes this is what I’ve been saying dawn. These dengigrstos in here eat I up. But they fools rex. I hate how Bruce speaks as to what Vince was thinking like bricks would know. I don’t even think Vince would know !

I realized that 4 weeks in. Only good Conrad is with Schiavone. I’d rather have my dick hammered for say a minute then listen to Bischoff or Prichard lie for 3 hours.

Are you listening to more recent episodes? They've been in a rut lately it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back