Locked THE MANDALORIAN Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F all these streaming services.

Just put it on Netflix asshats

That’s Oscar Isaacs right?

You raped her!! You murdered her!!! You killed her children!!!

I thought he was getting his own spin off show about his character in rogue one before his death. If so sounds stupid and fuck you tools that think that it sounds great.

Never mind sorry got the two actors mixed up

Lol @ liking star wars

My wife likes that “bushes of love” song/video on YouTube though.

A dude as the main character in Star Wars? WTF?

Javier Pena is an awesome character.

That dude is dynamite.

Oberyn is P4P character gone too soon GOAT imo.

I thought he was getting his own spin off show about his character in rogue one before his death. If so sounds stupid and fuck you tools that think that it sounds great.

Never mind sorry got the two actors mixed up

Pedro Pascal is a much better actor than Diego Luna. Pedro has so much charisma both onscreen and off screen.

The bounty hunters are now called mandalorians?

I mean I'm no an expert on the EU but these two were reffered to as Mandalorians weren't they? arent the group as a whole sposed to be a diverse collection of species?

After the stinker that was the last Jedi, you'd think Disney would pump the brake, regroup and come out with movies that fans want. But no, it's full steam ahead, quality be damned.

Pedro Pascal is a much better actor than Diego Luna. Pedro has so much charisma both onscreen and off screen.

Honestly beyond being Hispanic and looking slightly similar there pretty different actors, Luna before Starwars was mostly in down to earth drama were as Pascal has tended to play larger than life characters.

I'm guessing these series might be quite different in focus with the Mandalorian being much more focused on the lead character(who will likely have a lot of Oberyn in him) whilst the Cassian series mirrors Rogue One in having a wider cast, indeed I wouldn't be supprised if he ends up being the co lead in that as well and its given some other name.

I mean its still very much wait and see with reguards to quality but I wouldn't totally write off these series yet, I get the sense that Lucasfilm are using them to potentially back away from the style of the sequels towards something more serious without losing face publically.

Honestly beyond being Hispanic and looking slightly similar there pretty different actors, Luna before Starwars was mostly in down to earth drama were as Pascal has tended to play larger than life characters.

I'm guessing these series might be quite different in focus with the Mandalorian being much more focused on the lead character(who will likely have a lot of Oberyn in him) whilst the Cassian series mirrors Rogue One in having a wider cast, indeed I wouldn't be supprised if he ends up being the co lead in that as well and its given some other name.

I mean its still very much wait and see with reguards to quality but I wouldn't totally write off these series yet, I get the sense that Lucasfilm are using them to potentially back away from the style of the sequels towards something more serious without losing face publically.

The people involved for The Mandalorian shows a lot of potential. Jon Favreau overseeing the whole thing and directing the first episode. Taika Watiti directing an episode (wow!). And Dave Filoni (George Lucas's protege) making his live action directorial debut. George Lucas himself visited the set, though we don't know if he has any involvement or if it was just a courtesy visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back