Locked THE MANDALORIAN Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people involved for The Mandalorian shows a lot of potential. Jon Favreau overseeing the whole thing and directing the first episode. Taika Watiti directing an episode (wow!). And Dave Filoni (George Lucas's protege) making his live action directorial debut. George Lucas himself visited the set, though we don't know if he has any involvement or if it was just a courtesy visit.

I wonder how much of the idea behind the series actually goes back to the pre Disney days? there was talk of that kind of show(the gangster side of Starwars) almost a decade ago wasn't there?

I wonder how much of the idea behind the series actually goes back to the pre Disney days? there was talk of that kind of show(the gangster side of Starwars) almost a decade ago wasn't there?

That might be possible (I didn't follow anything Star Wars between 2005 to 2013). George had many ideas pre-Disney. His sequel trilogy was gonna introduce us to the microbiotic world where we see the Whills, these beings that communicate with midichlorians and feed off the force. And after the Disney sale...Disney maybe went "Oh crap midichlorians?!? No thanks George!!"

That might be possible (I didn't follow anything Star Wars between 2005 to 2013). George had many ideas pre-Disney. His sequel trilogy was gonna introduce us to the microbiotic world where we see the Whills, these beings that communicate with midichlorians and feed off the force. Luke would be training Leia and their teenage children/nephews. And in Ep IX Luke would sacrifice himself or something. And after the Disney sale...Disney probably went "Oh crap midichlorians?!? No thanks George!!"

I still can't say I'd be very stoked about the finer details of midichlorians, but I'd have to choose it over Luke gulping down milk from alien scrotum tits.

I still can't say I'd be very stoked about the finer details of midichlorians, but I'd have to choose it over Luke gulping down milk from alien scrotum tits.

Haha. The whills are already in canon. Whill Priests/Shamans are the ones who gave Jedi the ability to become force ghosts.

One fan theory was that Snoke would be a banished Shaman of the Whills.

xiyubxgpmuchntxb2jmr

Update: November 14, 2018

Gina Carano Joins Pedro Pascal in the Live-Action Star Wars Series THE MANDALORIAN

Wjr1DyE.jpg

Gina Carano has joined Pedro Pascal in the live-action Star Wars series The Mandalorian. The series will debut on Disney’s streaming service Disney+, which is set to bow next year.

Jon Favreau wrote the series and is executive producing along with Kathleen Kennedy, Colin Wilson and Dave Filoni. Filoni will also direct episodes, along with Taika Waititi, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rick Famuyiwa and Deborah Chow.

Character details are buried deep in the desert wastes of Tatooine, but the company’s synopsis is thus: "After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic."

Carano is the MMA star turned actress who starred in Steven Soderbergh’s Haywire and appeared in Fast & Furious 6 and Deadpool.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/gina-carano-joins-star-wars-series-mandalorian-1160809

gina_carano_gifs_10.gif

Carano-MMA-Return-307x420.jpg

gina-carano-1.jpg

giphy.gif

tumblr_lycgez2k071qg7xqzo1_500.jpg

Crush-Gina_Carano-1.jpg

tumblr_n3ktpkN2Ig1rlb6iho1_400.gif

gina_carano_photos.jpg

7f7fb2dacd8f0b86864ad6e3d059393d.jpg

She's great eye candy for a shallow popcorn flick, but I've never seen one of her acting roles and thought 'Wow, she's becoming a good actress.'

So, another reason to not watch this show.

Gina Carano Joins Pedro Pascal in the Live-Action Star Wars Series THE MANDALORIAN

Wjr1DyE.jpg

Gina Carano has joined Pedro Pascal in the live-action Star Wars series The Mandalorian. The series will debut on Disney’s streaming service Disney+, which is set to bow next year.

Jon Favreau wrote the series and is executive producing along with Kathleen Kennedy, Colin Wilson and Dave Filoni. Filoni will also direct episodes, along with Taika Waititi, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rick Famuyiwa and Deborah Chow.

Character details are buried deep in the desert wastes of Tatooine, but the company’s synopsis is thus: "After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic."

Carano is the MMA star turned actress who starred in Steven Soderbergh’s Haywire and appeared in Fast & Furious 6 and Deadpool.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/gina-carano-joins-star-wars-series-mandalorian-1160809

Star Wars is like that best friend you grew up with in high school, who kept getting worse after you graduated. You had great adventures in high school but then he was like I have 3 new adventures I wanna go on! They will be radically new and so different from our other ones ... but they were horrible …

… then years later he's like let's go on 3 even more adventures that feel like our first 3 adventures but we're so much older and tired now.

And now he's like "let's visit weekly"

Wjr1DyE.jpg

giphy.gif

gina_carano_gifs_10.gif

Carano-MMA-Return-307x420.jpg

gina-carano-1.jpg

giphy.gif

tumblr_lycgez2k071qg7xqzo1_500.jpg

Crush-Gina_Carano-1.jpg

tumblr_n3ktpkN2Ig1rlb6iho1_400.gif

gina_carano_photos.jpg

7f7fb2dacd8f0b86864ad6e3d059393d.jpg

She's great eye candy for a shallow popcorn flick, but I've never seen one of her acting roles and thought 'Wow, she's becoming a good actress.'

So, another reason to not watch this show.
Not to mention she’s fat now and doesn’t look like that anymore.

Fat carano+ another paid steaming service.

Fak off Disney

Wjr1DyE.jpg

If we get Slave Leia style metal bikini Carano I'm down.

I'm okay with it, she seems to be getting better at it plus I don't think it will be a major role so I'm fine with it.

Could be worse imagine Ronda in freaking SW lol.

Sherdog and their fake standards, lolz.

11-65.jpg

"Fat". GTFO, poser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back