Elections Striking Photo Comparison Between GOP and Dem Class of '18

Crap.... I didn't get the memo. Are we supposed to be focusing on race.... AGAIN?

Who gives a shit? Just be good legislators regardless of skin color.
So do you think the party that elected just one color cares more about skin color?
Or the party that picked white brown yellow and rainbow cares more about skin color?
Just so we are clear

First of all what does someone in Netherlands know of American politics? 2nd the Republican guys elected are from states that are pretty fucking white, they were probably running almost exclusively against white males. I don't give a fuck about white "heritage" I'm 2nd generation American, my parents from NYC. Dems MAIN platform these days is "WHITE MEN ARE BAD" yet you say Republicans are the one's who care about skin color?!

<WellThere>

Yes because the best man for the job is always a white man *yawn*

Yep, that's what I said. Totally.

If you looked at that chart, the Dems side aligns much more closely with the demographics of this country. So what makes you think the GOP side is more qualified?

Both sides are useless, in reality. GOP demographics don't match up with USA demographics, because the GOP doesn't promise lots of nice stuff to non-whites.

Dude, you can't say this after you guys elected Trump, a guy with no political experience, no political knowledge, and no political acumen, over a former Senator, former Secretary of State, former LSC Chairwoman, and woman of objectively superior credentials and knowledge.

You've forfeited that argument until the Democrats elect someone who thinks Israel is in Europe and that Yugoslavia was comprised of Baltic countries, despite publicly supporting the former and having a fucking wife who was born in the latter.

I elected no one. I'm not even American. Trump was the lesser of two evils in 2016. There can be NO doubt about that.

Tap dancing already? Disappointing.

Dems keep blacks poor and on the dole. The GOP strategy is to not tell them they can't and some of them will figure out they can. Yet this strategy has completely failed to help anyone except the already well-to-do. Their "strategy" has basically resulted in the slow death of the Midwest and rural America.

When asked to explain this, you have provided me with some empty statement about illegal aliens. Gotdamn, that boy @Headkicktoleg sure can dance around a subject, lol.
Who said blacks? Not me. Dems don't have a lot of black people in that new photo...I've never claimed to an expert on midwest economics, but it probably has more to do with corporate farming and government subsidies around corn and grain than anything. I'd never been there. Have you? You claim letting people make their own way has not done any good, but it's literally WHY people come here, even illegally, and what the country was founded and build around. My own mother came from almost nothing and is now your hated 1%. She had to share her bed with foster children because her drunk mother couldn't pay the bills without them.

I think I remember something about that.

Something like....for the people by the people.... something something.
What am I missing here?
TS is the one getting butthurt white people won white areas...

dems run minorities in areas with a large population of that particular minority.
It's almost like they elect people who represent their constituents.
<TheWire1>
But then again some white dude getting voted in rural Arkansas is probably pretty representative of the area.<Fedor23>

Honest question.
Do you feel like the women and minorities are being represented in all the white male candidates districts?
Do you feel like white men are being represented in women and minorities districts.

I elected no one. I'm not even American. Trump was the lesser of two evils in 2016. There can be NO doubt about that.

To the extent that there can possibly be objective truth in politics, it's an objective truth that Trump was the greater of the two evils. There is basically no actual policy bases underpinning the arguments that Clinton was worse. It's all lies and stupidity about shit like open borders (Democrats 2008-2016 tackled immigration harder than any administration ever before), elitism (Clinton's policies would have been way worse for the upper class and corporations, and way better for average people), and corruption (just lol @ comparing Clinton to Trump in this area).

Fox news is 80% women.. I'm surprised there aren't more, tbh.

So do you think the party that elected just one color cares more about skin color?
Or the party that picked white brown yellow and rainbow cares more about skin color?
Just so we are clear

I don't give two shits about someone "caring about skin color".... I just want them to elect the best people REGARDLESS of skin color. It's just not something I dwell on. Those that do it seem like whiny little bitches. I have friends of all skin colors, but I don't think of them as my black, Latino, Asian, etc... friend. They are just my friends. The whole conversation is deplorable. Just judge people for who they are, not for any God Given physical traits. That's just small minded thinking.

It's almost like they elect people who represent their constituents.
<TheWire1>
But then again some white dude getting voted in rural Arkansas is probably pretty representative of the area.<Fedor23>
You are absolutely right. Everyone knows there is only one woman to every 31 men in rural America...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I don't give two shits about someone "caring about skin color".... I just want them to elect the best people REGARDLESS of skin color. It's just not something I dwell on. Those that do it seem like whiny little bitches. I have friends of all skin colors, but I don't think of them as my black, Latino, Asian, etc... friend. They are just my friends. The whole conversation is deplorable. Just judge people for who they are, not for any God Given physical traits. That's just small minded thinking.
It is small minded to not see the obvious bias the OP points out.

Geez, there is something subtly different about the makeup of the respective incoming GOP vs. Democratic Congressional classes just elected...

Can't quite put my finger on it...

2473.jpg

Edit: Sherdog WR 2018 Inductive Reasoning Test

Given two groups of people:
- Group A: 32 people, of which 31 are white men
- Group B: 11 white men, 13 white women, 3 black men, 5 black women, a 5 Hispanics, 3 Asians...

OBVIOUS CONCLUSION:
Group B is obsessed with TRIBALISM and IDENTITY POLITICS!!!!!
But But but... the rightwing tells us the Dems are the party of the KKK !!
How can this be?
Your pictures are FAKE news !!

To the extent that there can possibly be objective truth in politics, it's an objective truth that Trump was the greater of the two evils. There is basically no actual policy bases underpinning the arguments that Clinton was worse. It's all lies and stupidity about shit like open borders (Democrats 2008-2016 tackled immigration harder than any administration ever before), elitism (Clinton's policies would have been way worse for the upper class and corporations, and way better for average people), and corruption (just lol @ comparing Clinton to Trump in this area).

tenor.gif

So is diversity more important that qualifications?

Of course! Haven't you studied critical theory? "Qualifications" are just an artificial barrier erected to prevent diverse people from being offered good jobs or positions of prestige, power, and influence.

Back