Media Chris Leben celebrating after beating up a washed up damaged Wanderlei Silva

TS sounds like a salty Wand fan.

I remember how wanderlei fans were so upset that night on here! Decent win for the crippler.

How is this noob able to make threads. Less posting and more education on MMA bud

Leben is awesome. Only problem i have with him here is the affliction shirt

lol dam I never seen anyone celebrate like they just won the lotto after beating a washed up fighter who was so damaged and drained like Wandy, Leben acting like this was a prime scary PRIDE Wandy.

I could understand this type of rush if this was beating up a prime top long reigning champion or something

Imagine if Larry Holmes celebrated his win over a washed up Muhammad Ali, Holmes knew Ali was washed up but didn't even boast about it he even felt sad he had to fight him.

Its still not as funny as Mark Coleman celebrating a win over Shogun via freak injury. Coleman acted like he just won the lotto in that fight as well. and then he Coleman was acting like a bad ass like he got a legit KO lol

Coleman would have killed shogun. He got off easy with a broken arm

m96jjd.jpg

lol dam I never seen anyone celebrate like they just won the lotto after beating a washed up fighter who was so damaged and drained like Wandy, Leben acting like this was a prime scary PRIDE Wandy.

I could understand this type of rush if this was beating up a prime top long reigning champion or something

Imagine if Larry Holmes celebrated his win over a washed up Muhammad Ali, Holmes knew Ali was washed up but didn't even boast about it he even felt sad he had to fight him.

Its still not as funny as Mark Coleman celebrating a win over Shogun via freak injury. Coleman acted like he just won the lotto in that fight as well. and then he Coleman was acting like a bad ass like he got a legit KO lol

<{Heymansnicker}> Holy shit are you MAD on another mans behalf or what !!??

giphy.gif

Why you mad he's celebrating a win? GTFO

Kinda sad Lebans pissed his career away. He could have had one of those internal UFC jobs like Forrest.

Congrats, TS!
You've either successfully trolled me or started literally the worst, dumbest, most pointless thread of 2018.

"Wanderlei Silva beats......Wanderlei Silva beaten by Chris Leben!" -Kenny Florian

Congrats, TS!
You've either successfully trolled me or started literally the worst, dumbest, most pointless thread of 2018.

Definitely not trolled. Dude is serious, and thought his thread would have everyone agreeing with him.

Dude's a tool.

TS critisizes a fighter for celebrating while he types with cheeto fingers in the comfort of his moms house

So this is a thing now?
Hating on fighters for celebrating their victory?
At least he did not jump the cage and started to beat on people.

Wand beat Cung Le and Stann after this. Sure, he wasn't Pride Wand, but still a relevant fighter and a legend of the sport. I'd go so far as to call it the best win of Leben's career. Why wouldn't he celebrate?
Reminds me to watch that cung le fight. Shit was awesome.

Back