Social Liberals Triggered By "It's Okay To Be White" Flyers In Portland

While conservative America has a long history of racist and bigoted values a lot of that has been mending starting with the Baby Boomers and moving forward. As a person that was born in 1980 that grew up in a 93% white city. I was always taught that any kind of racism was unacceptable, whether it was from my parents, the school system, or from the media; and I do believe we have liberals to thank for this, but your run of the mil conservative today does not care what color you are, or who sucks who's dick.

What we are seeing from some of the left though is unhealthy progress. There is a mind set where it's okay to vilify a whole race because of what happened several generations ago. I think it is insulting to our civil rights heroes when people try to piggy back off of the oppression that their ancestors experienced. The term "racist" is now the new N-word for white people, because it can give those that use it power; and in the right circumstances cause the accused to lose their job and possibly ruin their life.
Bro... as a 80s child myself growing up in a multicultural area of socal, i remember there being very little racial problems between all groups. Remember tv in the 90s? TONS of black tv shows, nobody said shit, nobody cared, we all just wanted to be entertained. That urkel man! Nowadays you got politicized shit like Black Panther (which i enjoyed still) making such a big deal andbeing for blacks, Wakanda forever and it's incredibly divisive enabled by limpwristed cuckolds like @Fawlty.

People don't really understand how backwards we are going socially because of the race dividing leftists. Disgusting people that are as disgusting as any white supremacist.

Bro... as a 80s child myself growing up in a multicultural area of socal, i remember there being very little racial problems between all groups. Remember tv in the 90s? TONS of black tv shows, nobody said shit, nobody cared, we all just wanted to be entertained. That urkel man! Nowadays you got politicized shit like Black Panther (which i enjoyed still) making such a big deal andbeing for blacks, Wakanda forever and it's incredibly divisive enabled by limpwristed cuckolds like @Fawlty.

People don't really understand how backwards we are going socially because of the race dividing leftists. Disgusting people that are as disgusting as any white supremacist.
The regressive left and the regressive right backlash to it can both suck a dick. People were more relaxed in the 90s, was nice, man.

I believe, that you believe, that people getting triggered by the sentiment “it’s ok to be white” isn’t anti-white.

You’re doing great in here, keep it up.

No....:(

Please back up your assertion that the OP or the link includes "anti-white sentiment".

Don't run away now. We're so close to having a breakthrough here...

I feel like leftists might even have a problem with the above message these days.

I can hear the argument already.."Oh, it matters. If you're white you're privileged and have benefited from....yada yada ya."

No....:(

Please back up your assertion that the OP or the link includes "anti-white sentiment".

Don't run away now. We're so close to having a breakthrough here...

This is getting pathetic.....

I believe, that you believe, that people getting triggered by the sentiment “it’s ok to be white” isn’t anti-white.

tenor.gif

This is getting pathetic.....

tenor.gif
So...you're not going to demonstrate anti-white sentiment from the article in the OP? :D

Sounds to me like you're in permanent victim mode. :(

So...you're not going to demonstrate anti-white sentiment from the article in the OP? :D

Sounds to me like you're in permanent victim mode. :(

Lol, you want me to provide an anti-white quote from the article that’s about people calling police about the sentiment “it’s ok to be white”?

Seems reasonable.

incredulous.gif

The racism from the Left is 100 fold the racism from the right.

Edit: Here is the video.

This whole thing reminds me of the British satirical programme Brass Eye from over a decade ago, even the messenger is a partisan claiming one side is "100 times worse than his side" while video is invoking Poe's Law.

The Social Justice Movement , The Knockout Game of the Obama era brought racial tensions higher than I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Things were better until that.

Lol, you want me to provide an anti-white quote from the article that’s about people calling police about the sentiment “it’s ok to be white”?

Seems reasonable.

incredulous.gif

Yes, I want you to provide a quote from the article that expresses anti-white sentiment. It can be a quote from the article or from the people quoted in the article. Either is fine.

Yes, I want you to provide a quote from the article that expresses anti-white sentiment. It can be a quote from the article or from the people quoted in the article. Either is fine.

Read the article about people calling police about the phrase “it’s ok to be white”. If after you read it, you don’t understand that could reasonably be considered “anti-white”, than unfortunately you have an intellectual disability and no quote is going to help you figure it out.

1) I don't really care about Don Lemon or anyone on CNN for that matter, they're mostly just trying to make money off sensationalism and do little to advance good policy rhetoric.
2) Don Lemon was being facetious pointing out that people call for a Muslim ban to keep out terrorists when we have a healthy dose of home grown terrorists who wouldn't be stopped by a Muslim ban. I don't actually think he wants to implement a ban on white men or thinks it would be effective, but if you want to keep beating on the Don Lemon straw man, whack away, I couldn't care less.
3) If we can't be sure how Don Lemon actually feels when he said that bullshit, we can be absolutely sure how Dylan Roof, Robert Bowers, and Gregory Bush feel when they talk about Jews or blacks. They erased any doubt that it was just empty rhetoric and followed the hate they preached.
largely incorrect.

Read the article about people calling police about the phrase “it’s ok to be white”. If after you read it, you don’t understand that could reasonably be considered “anti-white”, than unfortunately you have an intellectual disability and no quote is going to help you figure it out.
So, any time someone says "I want my neighborhood to be inclusive" it's "anti-white"? The removal of race specific language from a public space is "anti-white"?

That's a massive victimhood complex you've got there. I can't imagine being so fragile that any time someone expresses concern for someone else that you interpret it as being "anti-you", lol.

So, any time someone says "I want my neighborhood to be inclusive" it's "anti-white"? The removal of race specific language from a public space is "anti-white"?

That's a massive victimhood complex you've got there. I can't imagine being so fragile that any time someone expresses concern for someone else that you interpret it as being "anti-you", lol.

lol at a progressive ever being able to victimize me.

But I understand your position, “it’s ok to be white” is an unacceptable sentiment, and also, that shouldn’t be considered an anti-white position. That was my original understanding.

All I wanted was for you to be honest about that, thank you.

lol at a progressive ever being able to victimize me.

But I understand your position, “it’s ok to be white” is an unacceptable sentiment, and also, that shouldn’t be considered an anti-white position. That was my original understanding.

All I wanted was for you to be honest about that, thank you.
No one can victimize you, lol? You're clearly already deep in victimhood status.

Someone took down a poster, stated that they want their neighborhood to be inclusive and you felt attacked. Not just that, you felt that they were attacking all white people...even though the person doing so is also white.

And, so far, you have yet to actually point to anything anti-white except your irrational response to someone taking down a poster.

Sure, you can try to pretend that your irrational overreaction is a shortcoming of mine but that's exactly what someone with a persecution complex does... ;)

Back